I can see this happening in the offseason (2 Viewers)

That would be absolutely great, except your FA signings alone add up to about $30 million cap this year, and adding 2 first rounders would mean we overshoot the cap. I trust Loomis so much though, he could probably make it work.

Draft

1st round - Trade pick 10 to Dallas for their two 1st round picks

1a Rey Mauluga MLB USC

Once again, yet ANOTHER article today from Rey's hometown paper stating that he is staying for his senior year

”I've still got a lot of growing up to do on the football field,” Maualuga said. “I thought about it hard and prayed on it. The answer was right in front of my face on whether I wanted to take that step. Hopefully we can make a run at the national championship.”

He's passing up millions by staying. Everyone, including Maualuga, knows that. In his mind, though, he's simply delaying payment in exchange for something priceless.

”If it's all about the money, it would be easy to make the decision,” he said. “There's something about playing the game because you like to play it. Plus, it's only a year away. It's not like I can't wait.”
http://www.times-standard.com/sports/ci_7930113

Dallas desperately wants Phillips to replace Mr. Horse Collar who can no longer provide deep coverage. This is their glaring weakness on defense.

They want Phillips 2 replace Hamlin who is a free agent. I really want Phillips but I can deal with this trade if it were to present itself.

They want Phillips 2 replace Hamlin who is a free agent. I really want Phillips but I can deal with this trade if it were to present itself.

I really like Hamlin but I don't think the Saints are sold on him. Last offseason Loomis reportedly talked to Hamlin but did not pursue him. I was disappointed with that decision then and even moreso now as Hamlin is in the pro-bowl and Bullocks, is...well...Bullocks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom