i can start 4 skill players..who should it be (1 Viewer)

Wisdom Tooth

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
That's a great lineup to begin with so I'd sit Colston since we don't know his status yet.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
TO, Chad Johnson and Deuce. Philly has a good chance of being out of the game very early limiting Westbrooks carries. Westbrook has the potential for a bigger day but I would take the consistency Deuce will give you against the 49ers.

Hoosierdaddee

Veteran
Reaction score
simple now - if you didn't play Johnson your stuck
Colston's out so that leaves the other 3.

BTW: Westbrook's the #2 receiving back behind Bush - so whether Philly's running or passing Westbrook will be involved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Saints pass rush has stalled out after its roaring start. 'It's on us to speed up' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Cam Jordan on 1-2 start: I’m putting everything on defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Why not play, or start, Zach Baun? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
Barnwell: Time to worry about Drew Brees and the Saints? What I've seen in a 1-2 start Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Is this really a surprise start? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Alvin Kamara continues hot start to season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The reason we start so slow Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Inside Drew Brees' slow start: A lack of aggressive throws from Saints QB, not arm strength Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC’s Fantasy Start/Sit: Packers vs. Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints not worried about Emmanuel Sanders' slow start: 'His touches are going to come' SR News Page Articles 0
Emmanuel Sanders is off to a slow start, but Saints are 'very confident in his ability' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Early-season NFL QB awards: Best start, most improved, most nimble, more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
This is How Sean Payton's Teams Start - Unexplainable No Show Losses- In Great Seasons Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
After fast start, Saints stumble in humbling loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Update: Cantrell allows High School Football to start with some fans @ games. Still no word on Saints Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Saint Kamara After a slow start to his career, Lutz has become a Justin Tucker clone Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 11
[Cowboys vs. Falcons] Cowgirls just handing the game to the Falcons from the start Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 51
KaYoTiiC Players not taking this season as serious as others because of COVID Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Titans and Vikings close their facilities due to Titans players and staff testing Covid-19 positive (UPDATE: Titans/Steelers postponed) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 86
Fleur-de-Links, September 29: Reactions from Saints players following Week 3 game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
This feels familiar, sort of: Rams players upset over pass interference 'wrong call' in Sunday loss Saints RSS News Feeds 0
AmerVet Our coaching staff ain't cutting it and the players are suffering. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
4 daily fantasy players from Week 3: Packers vs Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Saints will host family members of staff and players in test mode for opening stadium to fans. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' injury report: Team doesn't practice, but 3 new injuries to report for key players Saints RSS News Feeds 0