I can't believe the narrative of this game is on anything BUT the officials who screwed us. (1 Viewer)

Kyle brister

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Imagine a scenario where we went in at half time actually up by 7 points becasue we didn't get robbed of a touchdown which oh by the way cost us another three points becasue Payton wouldn't have had to go for it on our own 48 yard line & us give up the ball. Now imagine the team coming out & actually believing they were gonna win the game because the rest of the game was going to be called squarely? Instead we are more than willing to pick apart our own team & coach for not overcoming sheet they had zero.zero % chance to control. Its bullshirt people. And it's time to call bullshirt bullshirt. And that's exactly what this league has become.

If you enjoy the pain of being screwed over & don't mind hood winking yourselves into thinking that this is a fair & square proposition well bully for you. But the fact is some folks only have to see a murder take place so many times before we can accuse the murderer of being a murderer. In this case just because the faces change & the scenario is the continually repeated doesn't mean hopes & dreams aren't being murdered. SO if your hopes & dreams are so delusional that you think this league will ever allow this coach, this owner, & this city to ever win the fraud bowl ever again. Have at it. I still love the Saints & will try to find a way to justify watching them even though I already have it builtin to be ready for the royal forking I know will come. You can choose to see it differently & I understand that. But please don't poor salt in the wound by justifying what these criminals do & saying I'm just a poor misguided conspiracy theorist. It's not a conspiracy. it's a system of biased officiating to assure that the poor folks in the poor state of Louisianawho would rather remodel than waste billions buying new will never have the joy of winning another fraud bowl for at least 50 more years.

It's obvious what's going on. I'd be willing to bet that play hardly gets shown. They can use the Brees injury as cover for why we lost, not another blown call.

Last 3 games, the Saints have been the victims of a call that cost them a trip to the SB, a call that cost them points at the end of the half because the refs obviously didn’t know the rules, and a call that cost them a touchdown in a close game because the very experienced head ref in charge failed to do what the league instructs its refs to do.

I won’t say I’m done because I love our Saints, but I’m not watching another second of non-Saints nfl football or buying a single piece of merchandise. I’m not spending money on a league that continues to screw its most loyal fan base.

TB looked gun-shy, of course, Peat went down "again", and who goes in: Clapp, Please he was eaten alive......I saw open receivers on nearly every play (Brees would have thrown to them, even in tight coverage....that is the NFL, rarely is someone wide open, except the ram receivers in the second half. what has happened to our secondary, they were all burned in the second half, did they give up? Remember NFL Fans, it is "very " important for the big market teams to win, rather than the small market teams.......The referees have too much ability to control the outcomes of games, this is not the first time I / we have seen the breaks go against the saints, ie: the whistling of the fumble as a dead ball!
It is hard to watch NFL games...guess it may be time to walk away....................

Last 3 games, the Saints have been the victims of a call that cost them a trip to the SB, a call that cost them points at the end of the half because the refs obviously didn’t know the rules, and a call that cost them a touchdown in a close game because the very experienced head ref in charge failed to do what the league instructs its refs to do.

I won’t say I’m done because I love our Saints, but I’m not watching another second of non-Saints nfl football or buying a single piece of merchandise. I’m not spending money on a league that continues to screw its most loyal fan base.

In statistics, 3 data points showing the same results over a set period of time is called an emerging pattern. If we hit 5 data points it is a set pattern. But according to the talking heads on the NFL bandwagon, this is all just the complaining of tough breaks by a small market team.
I am not blaming the loss on this call, we did not look good on the field. However this pattern is disconcerting.
If we are to hit them where they hurt, every Saints fan at the game needs to make a flag and write on it “personal fowl on the officials, conduct detrimental to the integrity of the shield”. When another call of this nature is called against the Saints we all throw them on the field for those officials to clean up

Last edited:
TB looked gun-shy, of course, Peat went down "again", and who goes in: Clapp, Please he was eaten alive......I saw open receivers on nearly every play (Brees would have thrown to them, even in tight coverage....that is the NFL, rarely is someone wide open, except the ram receivers in the second half. what has happened to our secondary, they were all burned in the second half, did they give up? Remember NFL Fans, it is "very " important for the big market teams to win, rather than the small market teams.......The referees have too much ability to control the outcomes of games, this is not the first time I / we have seen the breaks go against the saints, ie: the whistling of the fumble as a dead ball!
It is hard to watch NFL games...guess it may be time to walk away....................
Well, this is the excuse that's popular here. "The defense just gave up because they knew we couldn't win".

I can get some psychology here but secondary breakdowns are also a thing with this defense that goes beyond the flow of any one game.

Well, this is the excuse that's popular here. "The defense just gave up because they knew we couldn't win".

I can get some psychology here but secondary breakdowns are also a thing with this defense that goes beyond the flow of any one game.

We can’t tackle and we can’t defend passes. Same thing every year. Apple collects penalties like some people collect stamps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom