I cant do anything but laugh LOL (1 Viewer)

see my post about the Dome Patrol defense against Steve Young and Randall Cunningham.
Dome Patrol? Sorry, this isn’t the 80s and 90s. And Hurts ain’t Steve Young. Not even close. Tampa doesn’t have the Dome Patrol, but they stacked the line and destroyed Hurts. We have good enough DEs and LBs and DBs to shut Hurts down. Allen just didn’t scheme properly two years in a row. That’s inexcusable.

Dome Patrol? Sorry, this isn’t the 80s and 90s. And Hurts ain’t Steve Young. Not even close. Tampa doesn’t have the Dome Patrol, but they stacked the line and destroyed Hurts. We have good enough DEs and LBs and DBs to shut Hurts down. Allen just didn’t scheme properly two years in a row. That’s inexcusable.
Not saying it is excusable. I’m saying that the Saints have had that problem with running QBs since at least then. They had problems containing Allen of Buffalo and the QB at Arizona.

Maybe its a blessing in disguise that we didn't make the playoffs w/ 9-8 record HOWEVER at least we are not getting embarrassed in the postseason like the Eagles are. LOL!!!
You are sitting at home on wildcard weekend making fun of other teams while our team sits at home. At least the fans got to watch their team…

With Trevor Siemian? Sweet Jesus no thanks. Regular season isn't playoff football. Look at the Patriots last night... Players go into a different gear. We would of gotten embarrassed.
So any team we face would've stepped it up but we couldn't? Like our defense couldn't achieve an even higher level?

Blessed? No playoffs and absolute lowest draft pick of non playoff teams is not blessed.
Give it a rest already. It is completely pointless to complain about the stupid draft pick location.

Only way we could've done different was to lose on purpose and that was never going to happen.

You are sitting at home on wildcard weekend making fun of other teams while our team sits at home. At least the fans got to watch their team…
I rather be at home than getting screwed over some controversial calls or getting blown out. We already experience enough of that in the regular season. Just look at the fans of the Eagles & Steelers fans, in their respective blowout losses. And a Raiders lost was factor in with another controversial call.

Do you really want us to experience that again?

We would have been a tough out for any team because of our D and special teams.
Yep. That’s the only thing that stings for me a bit. Beat Tampa twice, beat the crap out of GB, and playing well so we’d have probably beaten whomever in the first round…a playoff win would have been awesome. Is what it is tho, and still very proud of the team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom