I cant do anything but laugh LOL (1 Viewer)

We went 1-3 against the NFC Least. Still incredible to me.
But we went 3-0 against the top 2 seeds in the NFC. The fact that we went 1-3 against the nfc least was mainly a function of the timing of injuries and schedule. Had we played phil, and dal in the first 7 weeks of the season we would’ve beaten them.

But we went 3-0 against the top 2 seeds in the NFC. The fact that we went 1-3 against the nfc least was mainly a function of the timing of injuries and schedule. Had we played phil, and dal in the first 7 weeks of the season we would’ve beaten them.
probably beaten

Same defenses that beat TB 4 times and carried the team. You’re really saying they were incapable of doing better against Hurts?
Offenses with mobile QBs are different than the normal offense. Look at what Steve Young and Randall Cunningham were able to do to the Dome Patrol defenses of the late 80s and 90s.

Offenses with mobile QBs are different than the normal offense. Look at what Steve Young and Randall Cunningham were able to do to the Dome Patrol defenses of the late 80s and 90s.
Right, but why did Tampa’s defense so easily destroy Hurts today? So our D is just incapable of adjusting and playing run first? Seems more like a DA issue than a personnel issue.

Last edited:
Hurts seems to only show up against us. Anyway glad to see them go down and look forward to the Niners
doing the same next weekend.

This year I believe it was more of a personnel issue.
Not buying it. You’ll have to be a lot more precise and say exactly which players are incapable of adjusting to play a run-first offense with the lead RB being the QB, esp when we are good against the run.

Not buying it. You’ll have to be a lot more precise and say exactly which players are incapable of adjusting to play a run-first offense with the lead RB being the QB, esp when we are good against the run.
see my post about the Dome Patrol defense against Steve Young and Randall Cunningham.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom