I cant imagine watching the saints in the dome (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
with no fans especially home opener. Probably the last time we will see Brady vs brees in the dome unless we play in the nfc championship and have no fans please don't let this happen!

If by some insanity they let fans into the Dome, it would be really sad to miss what is probably Drew's final season, but I can't justify going. Not happening.

If by some insanity they let fans into the Dome, it would be really sad to miss what is probably Drew's final season, but I can't justify going. Not happening.
Same here; while I might have my thoughts and views about origin *throws on tin foil fedora*, no denying the effect that people are getting sick from it and I can't imagine any situation where it is going to feel like a normal game (for the spectator). Just think if in the first game of the season, Brees takes us down the field and CGM catches the game winning TD with a few seconds left. Natural reactions is to scream as loud as your can and high 5 the person next to you (maybe a few hugs in and there). Imagine the Dome with social distancing. It just won't be the same, so I feel like it should be all or nothing.

Last edited:
I can wait one year and we start all over next July. Let’s say they allowed 20k into the dome. I think it’s mentally challenged but for the sake of argument, who is picking these 20k and what is the criteria to get picked? It’s just ridiculous. I love my Saints and Tigers but I can sacrifice 1 year to get it right. If your team wins some kind of championship this year will forever have an asterisk by it. I can wait a year so we don’t have that issue.

I can wait one year and we start all over next July. Let’s say they allowed 20k into the dome. I think it’s mentally challenged but for the sake of argument, who is picking these 20k and what is the criteria to get picked? It’s just ridiculous. I love my Saints and Tigers but I can sacrifice 1 year to get it right. If your team wins some kind of championship this year will forever have an asterisk by it. I can wait a year so we don’t have that issue.
I never understood this asterisk thing. How is it the players fault because it's a pandemic? How do you justify putting a asterisk somewhere due to this. An asterisk denotes in sports for something that is "TAINTED". So an asterisk would be put by championship team because the virus "TAINTED" the season. Tainted is something that rotted or corrupted hmmm🤔. Again maybe I'm missing something 🤷🏾‍♂️

It could possibly be the first and last game of the season. There WILL be an outbreak of Covid in the league and that will end the season. 60 men touching hitting breathing on each other is probably only second to sleeping with someone to spread the disease.

I'm going if allowed. My biggest problem is that all my plane tickets got canceled. I had already booked non-stop flights to NOLA for games, on one of the discount airlines, but all flights were canceled. Now, the only flights available are very expensive, and require 1 or more plane changes. I guess I'll have to drive the 1000 miles.

No fans with a season is better than no season at all. But I have to admit, watching the Australian Football League down here and not being able to go see my team has given this season a really weird feeling. Whether we win or lose I kinda feel no different to how I would if it was a pre-season game. The vibe is a bit off, and it sort of all feels a bit inconsequential.

with no fans especially home opener. Probably the last time we will see Brady vs brees in the dome unless we play in the nfc championship and have no fans please don't let this happen!
Yeah, it wouldn't be the same. It's a shame pandemics are so inconvenient.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom