I cant imagine watching the saints in the dome (1 Viewer)

So basically, you are unable to accept that we live in a time of great change. I'm willing to just try and enjoy whatever product is able to be fielded this season. It's extraordinary that there might even be a season.

Trying to force reality to fit your expectations never works out. Life is nothing but suffering if you can't adapt to change IMHO.

You're kidding yourselves if you think they won't at least play one game. There's almost no way that they would cancel the entire season without playing one game. Practically every team would have to have COVID. In fact, I expect them to play several games at least. Now I don't know if they'll be able to finish but they will try.

I never understood this asterisk thing. How is it the players fault because it's a pandemic? How do you justify putting a asterisk somewhere due to this. An asterisk denotes in sports for something that is "TAINTED". So an asterisk would be put by championship team because the virus "TAINTED" the season. Tainted is something that rotted or corrupted hmmm🤔. Again maybe I'm missing something 🤷🏾‍♂️

there is no asterisk. It’s not a short season played with strike players.

the only thing that could be missing is the fans. While the saints loose that great home field advantage, so do our away opponents so it’s a wash. If the win, they win. No questions

Maybe you season ticket holders can sell them the rights to your cardboard cut out "likeness" and collect royalties kind of like the college football kids did with EA Sports on NCAA Football video games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom