I cant stop thinking about how Michael Thomas busted to get that fumble (1 Viewer)

If you watch the gane with objectivity you will see we played a great game up until 3 minute mark in the 3rd quarter then they started making plays and and those controversial call(s) saved them in that critical drive which we still forced a turnover on downs as we had been doing the entire game but they called the PI on Robertson.

I stated this in another thread, but can't stress it enough. This is a very young and inexperienced team when you take away 3 guys on offense and 3 guys on defense. They need to learn how to win. How to close out games. So far they've worked their butts off in OTA's, Training Camp, and now through Week 2 without the payoff. Once that first win comes, we could go on a bit of a run. Then we will only continue to get better as the young guys get seasoning.

I was bummed with the loss, but saw way more good than bad. And i think this team is much better than the last 2 years. We might still be a year away, but once healthy, I think this team may surprise people by the 3/4 mark of the season.

Oh, and Michael Thomas is going to be an absolute STUD!!!

That is what the rest of the team needs, haven't seen hustle like that since 2009

WR Thomas has been a pleasant surprise for me. I believed WR Josh Doctson was the guy we needed, but Thomas has delivered big time. Size, speed, and great change of direction skills.

He is a gem. Great pick.

Josh Doctson couldn't even beat out Jamison Crowder to be the 3rd reciever for the skins. Crowder was a 4th round pick just last year. Doctson had one catch for 9 yards against the Steelers. I think we got the better receiver IMO. He may just take more time like some receivers, but Thomas sure as hell didn't!! WHO DAT!!

And the guy I really wanted Treadwell isn't even top 3 I think, so I'm not hating for sure!! We got a BEAST!

Right now Thomas, Will Fuller, & Corey Coleman(he has to be in Cleveland) are the top rookie receivers by FAR! Oh yes and Sterling Shephard who we face this weekend.. Tajae Sharpe in Tennessee has been good too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom