I cant stop thinking about how Michael Thomas busted to get that fumble (1 Viewer)

SaintsNY

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I see 2 Raiders going for it and then Thomas comes zooming by. What a heads up play by a rookie. I also love his foot work and how he can stop on a dime. I don't want to build him up too high but the man has #1 potential.

Me too. I saw a different angle replay and you can see him watching Snead. As soon as he saw the ball on the turf he turned the freaking jets on and went and got it. I sort of remember him making a similar heads up play in preseason.

WR Thomas has been a pleasant surprise for me. I believed WR Josh Doctson was the guy we needed, but Thomas has delivered big time. Size, speed, and great change of direction skills.

He is a gem. Great pick.

If he stays healthy he's going to have a long NFL career. He's got the awareness, the hustle, the drive and talent to be special. Imagine if Coleman played like Thomas does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know everyone is upset about the end result of the opener, as am I. But there was so much to be encouraged by. This was a fantastic and telling moment. The offense is going to be awesome this year and this rookie will be a star very soon. What heads up, dedicated play.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I know everyone is upset about the end result of the opener, as am I. But there was so much to be encouraged by. This was a fantastic and telling moment. The offense is going to be awesome this year and this rookie will be a star very soon. What heads up, dedicated play.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If you watch the gane with objectivity you will see we played a great game up until 3 minute mark in the 3rd quarter then they started making plays and and those controversial call(s) saved them in that critical drive which we still forced a turnover on downs as we had been doing the entire game but they called the PI on Robertson.

MT has the best (and most deceptive) footwork from a WR. I was impressed looking at Amari Cooper's pre draft, but MT's is even better than Cooper's. Trust me, it's a matter of time until MT starts to make DBs look highly inferior

Is there a video of that? I checked nfl.com but couldn't find it.

If you watch the gane with objectivity you will see we played a great game up until 3 minute mark in the 3rd quarter then they started making plays and and those controversial call(s) saved them in that critical drive which we still forced a turnover on downs as we had been doing the entire game but they called the PI on Robertson.

this. i just rewatched the game and overall we should have won that game 9 of 10 times.

Also Thomas looked awesome. he is going to be something

I'm excited about him too. I'm usually not high on rookies at all until later in the year, but he seems like he's a complete player and there isn't anything about him that worries me.

With that said, I hope he doesn't mind his production being wasted on a team that is going to break its own "worst defense ever" record, AGAIN.

I'm excited about him too. I'm usually not high on rookies at all until later in the year, but he seems like he's a complete player and there isn't anything about him that worries me.

With that said, I hope he doesn't mind his production being wasted on a team that is going to break its own "worst defense ever" record, AGAIN.

Is that you Jeff Duncan?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom