I can't take it!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

67Bndwagnfan

ID vs Ego
Reaction score
I've got work due tomorrow but have been up here all day.

are we talking to anybody else? anybody else visiting? what do you gentleman ( and ladies if your out there) think would be our next free agency move? Think we gonna do anything else in FA or is this it? I was surprised by the DE move but hear everyone seems to think it was a good move. What ever it takes to get us some defence.

by the way... Nice board.. class act here. have only read the news headlines on this one for years but never got into the forum. been messing around on one attached to a news paper......what abunch of jerks. no offence to anyone but that forum has some class A idiots on it. Very little to do with football a majority of the time. OK, back to football. Someone got some answers and ideas to my above questions.

Ben Troupe is all I heard

Ben Troupe is visiting and i hope we can get him, I think he would be a nice addition. We signed Randall Gay and Bobby McCray, I think we may have over paid a little for Gay's services but we have the money.

We might be involved in some more trades, I've heard rumors of our interest in some players.

After the signings today I'm fairly confident the Saints FO has a plan they're sticking to. If Troupe's the guy they want they'll be sure he doesn't leave town. Then they'll bring in the next guy on their plan......

dont sweat it. go do your work, it will still be here when you come back.

a good thing to remeber, if you are trying to access this site and its loading very slow, then we have made some type of a sign. :)

They are bringing in Trent Green this week also for a try out. Not sure what day he is coming in though.

lol yeah i heard about Trent Green..i mean why? so he can die the next time he takes a head shot?? ...We have enough bad luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom