I can't wait for Mark Ingram's return (1 Viewer)

Toad

Banned
Reaction score
We need a run game bad. I do agree with Cris Carter. Boy that video of Ingram in Florida looks like he is ready to destroy. Can't wait to unleash Ingram.

We need a run game bad. I do agree with Cris Carter. Boy that video of Ingram in Florida looks like he is ready to destroy. Can't wait to unleash Ingram.
Boy, I thought the same thing. He looks locked and loaded. Can’t wait to get him back in the rotation.

I hope this ends the idiocy whenever a trade talk involes Ingram. Unless you're bringing in someone like Le'Veon Bell minus the attitude, then you are daft to consider trading him. We need him to balance out Kamara. I mean, Kamara can be deadly alone. But our running game isbetter with Ingram.

7CTK.gif

148 yds rushing today. So while we sure do need him to complement AK we really ran the ball well today even without him.

I hope this ends the idiocy whenever a trade talk involes Ingram. Unless you're bringing in someone like Le'Veon Bell minus the attitude, then you are daft to consider trading him. We need him to balance out Kamara. I mean, Kamara can be deadly alone. But our running game isbetter with Ingram.
My fear is that he demands big money, especially if he explodes when he comes back. Can we afford a big RB contract, with all of the upcoming young guys that will need to get paid.

Mike Gillislee will be cut when Mark arrives, but he did his small job today.

3 carries, all were productive.

Got 2 first downs and gained 4 in a 1st down run.

That being said, come on down Mark Ingram!!!

Good thing AK has been able to handle the extra load so far.

But hang in there lil bro, big bro’‘ll be home soon!!!!

148 yds rushing today. So while we sure do need him to complement AK we really ran the ball well today even without him.

You will run it even better when you get Ingram back. Maybe we win by bigger margins. Remember 40 burger?

Just think about this for a second: there's a guy on this team who last year ran for 1,124 yards/12 TDs and added 416 yards in receiving. And he's returning in two weeks. Scoring is not going to be an issue!

50+ of those yards came from the end around to Ginn, the QB option with Hill and a couple of Brees scrambles.

Despite the stat line, we did not have a smash mouth, traditional run game to maintain control of the game today. AK is a beast, but we don't use him like a typical power back - rightly so. We need that hard hitting, between the tackles bruiser.. Enter Ingram.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom