I deeply regret having to post this. (1 Viewer)

Terrible news. My prayers go out to his family. He was always nice to me in here and I could never say a bad thing about him. I've never met him but I feel we lost someone in our "family." RIP, Frank.

This is quite a shock....very sad news indeed. My prayers & thoughts are with his family and friends. I will miss his posts. He has always been one of those posters who I would look forward to seeing what he had to say and how he would say it. A true gentleman. A true Saints fan. R.I.P. St Frank

Jan

I am at a loss. Frank was truly one of the good guys around here... an amazing sense of humor. He will be missed greatly.

Although Frank and I never met in person, I have talked to him and PM'ed him many times. When ever I had computer problems, Frank would bail me out.

This is sad sad news. My day is ruined. I am sitting at my desk at work, trying desperately to hold back the tears. I feel so sad for Harris.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Frank's family. I know he is in a better place now. No more pain. God bless you Frank for the laughter you brought to everyone and God bless you for the help you were always willing to give. You will be missed.

This is sad and unexpected. My deepest sympathies to his family. Much too young.

Jayden... I am so sorry to hear it. Frank was a great guy who despite what he was going through physically really had a great attitude. He really will be missed. I really liked Frank. He will be missed. R.I.P., Frank.

Wow. Just...wow.

I'll echo what Andrus said - the guy had the right attitude, in the face of some very imposing ailments. Always a smile or a joke to share to lighten the mood around here.

Rest in peace, Frank.

Thank you Jayden.

Although I never met you in person, I have obviously been touched by you because I am choking back some tears. You were just a truly cool guy.

Peace my brother.

His poor family. Remember them around the holidays especially. What a good guy. This sucks.
frown.gif

Oh i'm so sorry to hear this. Frank called me beautiful and was so supportive and kind. Now i'm stuck with all these jerks here in DC, and a world without Frank in it. i'm going back to bed.

Thank you Jayden. That could not have been easy for you to post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom