I deeply regret having to post this. (1 Viewer)

[SIZE=-1]:( My sincere condolences go out to St. Frank's family and friends. :(

Frank, say hello to Buddy D and cheer the Saints on...it's been a miraculous season so far and anything you can do to help will be appreciated.

:bandg:
[/SIZE]

man, oh, man, that's terrible. Frank's posts were ones I'd never skip over, many of which made me literally laugh out loud. and as others have said, he was a truly great guy with an uncompromising attitude.

Jayden, please relay to his family that he was a loved and respected member of this community.

RIP, Frank.

Wow...I just never feel like I can adequately express, in words, the sadness that I feel when these things happen.

RIP Frank

I will miss you dude! Is this the first guy in the SR community that passed away?

Unfortunately... No.

I am not going to start naming folks for fear of leaving someone out. I'll just say that our losses were of high quality people.

I am in shock. I really liked Frank. Chat won't be quite the same nor will the board.

Wow.
That sucks.
He would always make me laugh in chat.
Anyone who would send me a picture of their meds and joke about it was alright by me.

Piece out, Franklin.

:( I loved the way St.Frank would always add to the political discussions - saying what I wish I could say - what I would say if I were not a mod/admin. :D Going back to the elections in 2000... Even before that. I was always happy to see him on the boards. He "got" it. A class act all the way. Rest in Peace...

Sorry to see Frank go... I'm sure if SR retired handles, yours
would be the first one on that list.

Frank was one of the good guys around here. He will be sorely missed.

Jayden, I hope at the appropriate time, you will convey to his family and friends how well we all think of Frank. He was a real treasure here and a "can't miss" read on the topics of the day. His attitude, intelligence and sense of humor will be greatly missed. My prayers and sympathies go out to his family and friends. Very sad day indeed.

I'm very sad to hear this. My deepest condolences to his family.

Frank, I'll miss our ribbing sessions, and discussions about life.
RIP, brother. :sad_sad:

RIP, St. Frank. Prayers are with his family, I don't think he needs them because his path upward is already clear.

this is a shock - even having read about his health problems in the past. Prayers to his family and friends.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom