I deeply regret having to post this. (1 Viewer)

Jeeze... Worst news I've received in a very long time. I haven't spoken to him for a few weeks. He always had a lot of really good insight for me when I was having problems in my life. I was really hoping to meet him sometime at a Saints game.

Frank:

Hopefully, they have internet in heaven and you can read about all of the wonderful things that everyone here has written. You will be very missed. I'm sure that when the Saints win the big one, you'll be there watching it with us. Rest in peace, bro.

That's terrible, always enjoyed his posts, will miss him.

Oh man. :(

That ****ing sucks. This is a sad sad day. Frank was my boy.

Rest in peace brother. Who dat.

Last edited:
I will miss you dude! Is this the first guy in the SR community that passed away? I hope my week gets better.

Let me tell y'all about Frank. He was a good friend of mine. Although we never actually met in person, he was there for me the entire time I was in a bad way after my wife and daughter left me.
We talked many times on the phone, on here, and via IM's . In fact we spoke last about 2 weeks ao.

About 10 minutes ago I was about to go to bed and Loose Cannon texted me and told me he passed away. When I read that my knees buckled and I called him, hoping it was one of his sick jokes. Problem is, I knew it wasn't.

Frank, you truly are a Saint and will be missed. Rest well buddy.

Adam

What awful, awful news. St. Frank was one of the many really good guys here. I remember being in chat a few times, late at night, and there he was. I recall that he was having a tough time during his last medical visit to Houston; I was really hoping that he would enjoy a long, long time on this earth after that. St. Frank, you will be missed greatly here.

Jayden, thanks for sending along the news. Sure wish I could shut down my computer, reboot, and find out it wasn't true after all. Sigh.....

Damn man I cant believe this. Frank was one of my best friends on this site but I never got to meet him in person. I dont know what to say. I just talked to him the other day. You will be missed my friend.

:( He is the only poster that I have used one of his posts as my signature. He will be missed.

Man, this sucks. I really enjoyed Frank on the forums and especially in chat. I was wondering what was happening to him lately, since I hadn,t seen him in chat for a while. I had hoped that when the wife and I finally made it down souf' for a Saints game, he would be one of the people we get to hook up with. He will be sorely missed on my part.

Our condolences and prayers to Frank's family and friends. And also to you, Jayden, as I know you were especially close and loyal to him. Sorry you had to be the one to break the news, thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom