I deeply regret having to post this. (1 Viewer)

Jayden

Reaction score
I know that many of you have known St. Frank for years. He has been a member of this board for such a long time.

I really wish this wasn't true, but Frank passed away today. His Mother called me today to let me know. It was sudden. He went to the doctor this afternoon for a flu shot this afternoon, and collapsed. He didn't get the shot.

I know some of you know Frank very well. His funeral is supposed to be this Saturday. I don't have the details as of yet, but if you are wanting them let me know.

I am still in shock.

Last edited:
Dang!!! Sorry to hear... I didn't know him in person, but you have the best of my wish's... Is there anything the board can do for the family?

That is terrible. I really liked Frank. He is the only poster on this board that I have actually met. I was just about to make a post asking if anyone had heard from him.

Thank you for letting us know Jayden.

OMG, I dont know what to say guys?

I knew he had some medical problems but dying oh my I never would have imagined that, I am truly sorry Jayden, I will try to say a prayer for him tonight.

It still hard for me to grasp it

So sorry to hear that. He will be missed.

Horrible news. Really liked Frank. Just went back to read a couple of PMs he sent me months ago, but they arent showing up, empty text.

RIP Frank :(

Sad news. Just saw a post, only 37 yrs old. Far too young, the good lord must have other plans for him.
RIP St Frank.
My heart and prayers go out to him and his family.

Oh, man! Terrible news. The good, they do die young and Frank was one of the best. I'll miss him.

RIP, Frank. And thank you.

i had a feeling that something was wrong..i'll miss his sense of humor. He's ok..and is in a good place..

accept my prayer and thoughts.

Very sad news. He was in chat late last night and sounded happy as usual. He will be missed but he is in a much better place now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom