I deeply regret having to post this. (1 Viewer)

I'm so sorry to hear this - he seemed like a great person. He'll be missed around here.

LS

I am so sorry to hear this horribile news.

What a shock.

My prayers are with all those who were close to him.

RIP Frank, you will be dearly missed.

I'm in complete shock. He was really a good guy and a credit to Saints fans and this board.

Jayden, you know how I feel.

I'm thankful I had the chance to meet Frank. Mindi and I had a great time. What a great sense of humor he had.

R.I.P., Franklin.

It's kinda funny, but this site has really become a community. I remember Frank from his posts, but didn't know him personally. My prayers are with his family, and the community will be poorer with the loss.

Thank you Jayden for posting.

Frank enjoyed a good laugh and he enjoyed making others laugh. We shared a lot of good laughs over the years posting here.

God bless and keep you, Frank. You'll be missed...a lot.

Terrible news.

My condolences go out to his family and friends.

Didn't really know Frank that much but from his posts that I've read he seemed like a good guy.

That sucks. I remember St. Frank from waaay back, from the old CBS/Sportline boards from before the dawn of time or the dawn of Iron Era. Sad to hear this.

I am truly heatbroken. St. Frank was a great guy with a great outlook on life and his sense of humor was so charming.

He would send me PM's to just check up on me and see how i was doing. He was truly one of the good guys. He was one of my faves around here and i am going to miss him terribly.

I don't want this news to be true...

St. Frank and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh, no, this is awful. One of our very good posters, and seemed like a great person too. Crap, I don't know what to say....

I didn't know Frank personally, but I will say a prayer for his family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom