I do not like games where the other team has nothing to lose. (1 Viewer)

We should win by enough that Jamies gets some playing time. Should being the key word there.

Denver will be blitzing alot today. Taysom got to get his reads in quicker and get the ball out. Offensive line got to hold up for Taysom also. Put Hill on the left side to help Hurst. Denver will try to run alot, Saints D need to shut that down. Most of all Saints need to just dominate. "Blood in the water, Blood in the water".

When would they have had time to script 15 plays tho?

This isn’t rocket science. I’m pretty sure this forum can script 15 plays in an hour if we set our mind to it. The first play of the game would be a deep route against our CBs hoping to get a PI penalty.

Moss reminded everyone our defense leads the league ..... in penalties. Almost made it sound like we'll be overaggressive and that we don't have a chance against a wildcat team with nothing to lose.

Oh, then next segment, he came out with GOOD defense stats and said "Saints almost can't lose." C'mon, man.

Last edited:
Didn't we lose a game the last time this amount of people were over confident? I mean seriously these are all NFL players some of you are making it look like we are going up against a JV Highschool team. I do wish that was the case though.

Didn't we lose a game the last time this amount of people were over confident? I mean seriously these are all NFL players some of you are making it look like we are going up against a JV Highschool team. I do wish that was the case though.

It’s like it’s been forgotten that Brees isn’t here and the spotlight is on our record. Yes I still think Taysom will win this but I wouldn’t be surprised if we also struggle as well.

It’s like it’s been forgotten that Brees isn’t here and the spotlight is on our record. Yes I still think Taysom will win this but I wouldn’t be surprised if we also struggle as well.

I would not be surprised if we struggle as well, even if we had Brees, although I would be more confident in a win if we did but I don't think the Saints have won in Denver since the late 80s so this isn't a guaranteed win by any stretch. I seriously hope the Saints players feel the same way and play accordingly.

Yeah, for some reason, I don't feel like this is a "gimme" game at all. We haven't beaten this team since the early 90's and I'm worried that the altitude might be a factor. I've noticed that it's the games everyone expects you to win that are the most dangerous.

This isn’t rocket science. I’m pretty sure this forum can script 15 plays in an hour if we set our mind to it. The first play of the game would be a deep route against our CBs hoping to get a PI penalty.
Lol oh yea we got dozens of NFL caliber head coaches on here. The broncos don’t have that luxury.

Lol oh yea we got dozens of NFL caliber head coaches on here. The broncos don’t have that luxury.

Not saying that it would work...but they already had a scripted gameplan with Lock. They’ll stick to the script while making some modifications. I don’t think they’ll be successful but they are in a pretty impossible situation right now. Even if they had until Tuesday, they’ll probably still be screwed

Obviously, anything can happen. You know, any given Sunday....
But, our defense should dominate. I know we have no film on this guy, but I can’t image a practice squad receiver has reviewed much film on our defense. How will he handle blitzes, can he even audible at all? I expect Denver to run, run, run. Passing will put the 5th string QB at risk and risk of interception.
My hope is that our defense doesn’t let up and actually scores about 3 TDs from pick 6s and scoop-and-scores. Hopefully this takes some pressure off of Taysom, and he gets some good growth.

I'm sorry, I'm all for telling fans to pump the brakes too, but the Broncos literally have no quarterback. You don't get to "pump the brakes" to a fanbase of a very good team when they are facing a guy at QB who doesn't even play QB and who literally did not know he would be QB until the EVENING BEFORE THE GAME.

I get that a portion of fans go through paranoia whenever a game seems "too winnable", I experienced some of that too yesterday. But there's no reason the other portion of fans shouldn't feel confident. The bottom line is we blew the brakes off Tom Brady, whooped Matt Ryan...fans should be confident this defense can handle Kendall Hinton.

It will be a striking indictment on Payton and Allen if we don't win this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom