I do not like games where the other team has nothing to lose. (1 Viewer)

I just want 10-15 Sacks, 4-5 Ints EAT BIG BOYS and blanket the whole island secondary!

I'm totally expecting the saints to win but I think Denver's first play should be a play action bomb. Just to see what happens.

I hope the Saints play like they have nothing to lose.
The Saints must play aggressively without allowing the Denver issues to distract them or else even if we win we could end up with a bunch of newly injured players.

I'm sorry, I'm all for telling fans to pump the brakes too, but the Broncos literally have no quarterback. You don't get to "pump the brakes" to a fanbase of a very good team when they are facing a guy at QB who doesn't even play QB and who literally did not know he would be QB until the EVENING BEFORE THE GAME.

I get that a portion of fans go through paranoia whenever a game seems "too winnable", I experienced some of that too yesterday. But there's no reason the other portion of fans shouldn't feel confident. The bottom line is we blew the brakes off Tom Brady, whooped Matt Ryan...fans should be confident this defense can handle Kendall Hinton.

It will be a striking indictment on Payton and Allen if we don't win this game.

I certainly hope you are right.

If our defense plays like it has of late this could be one of the most savage games ever played. Really interesting game to watch.

I'm sure Goodell has made a call to the zebras and told them to keep the game competitive.

Moss reminded everyone our defense leads the league ..... in penalties. Almost made it sound like we'll be overaggressive and that we don't have a chance against a wildcat team with nothing to lose.
Hey, maybe Moss was right?

Honestly I forgot about this thread but found myself saying this exact thing over the last couple of days. OP was right, just a different "nothing to lose" team. This was a nothing to lose team with an actual quarterback that may not have been starting but was in team meetings and practices for more than, you know, 2 days.

Teams out of the playoffs who want to be spoilers scare me.

Teams who are not expected to win scare me.
Exactly.
Was talking about this issue before the game.
Add this to a change in QB - and a RUNNING QB at that- and I was feeling a bit of dread going into the game.
Still thought the Saints would win rather easily, based on the now-shaken belief that the Saints had progressed into an all-around solid team, physically and emotionally.
Really felt confident heading into the Eagles game that this years team would not have any mental breakdowns.
I mean a breakdown that costs us a game, coming from an immature attitude that they are invincible and can turn on the jets whenever they want to.

Well then KC should be scared of us based on how this board has given up.

We also need to stop with that cheese stuff. Whenever Payton tries that tactic, it doesn't work.

I feel like the week he does it, it works. Its when they don't eat the cheese and win, they immediately eat the cheese.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom