I do think we need a #2 WR. (1 Viewer)

Boudie123456

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Pats keep getting better adding new players. So why don't the saints try and keep up. My choice would be Scary Terry Mclaurin.

Skins aren't trading McLaurin

I mean if we're just picking whoever we want from every other team's roster, I vote we trade a 7th rounder for Deandre Hopkins. Maybe flip Austin Carr for Julio. Ginn will make a fine #4 WR.

Also, why didn't OP just post this on the very active thread about #2 WRs on the front page of this forum instead of starting a new one about the same thing?

Last edited:
I mean if we're just picking whoever we want from every other team's roster, I vote we trade a 7th rounder for Deandre Hopkins. Maybe flip Austin Carr for Julio. Ginn will make a fine #4 WR.

Also, why didn't you just post this on the very active thread about #2 WRs on the front page of this forum?

This was the best post of the day. I mean I would love to upgrade the receiver position like most on here, but some of the trade requests are ludicrous. Earlier it was Godwin now Mclaurin. These are young studs why would any team in their right mind trade us for their top receivers? I do like this post ? let’s shoot for Hopkins and Julio for TQS and Carr ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom