I don’t think we’ve seen the last of Brees this year. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I have this season going 2 ways.

Winston leads the team to a Super Bowl with Help from taysom and he wins a super bowl in the stadium that his career started in. Tampa Bay

Denver Broncos lost Peyton Manning in his final year and Brock osweiler came in only to have Manning come back in the playoffs and help to lead his team to the SB. Our defense is playing extremely well and Kwon Alexander makes a big difference with our LBs.

Storybook ending for brees

I too think he will be back. Heck, I said before the season started I thought we were going to have a 2015 Broncos type season. Sucks to see Brees go down but this is playing into my prediction.

Shoot, I'm optimistically anticipating "Should the Saints bring Brees back?" narratives from the media by December because of the hope I have for Winston. (just like they tried to do with Brock-Peyton)

But for my 2015 Broncos prediction to come true, the defense has to stay at the level they've been at the last two weeks.

Winston is not winning any Super Bowl for the team this year.....smh......just like Teddy wasn't going to win one last year for us.

That doesn't mean Winston can't be part of the overall equation, as Teddy very much was last year with 5-0.

Just avoid wrecking the car and tearing up the house until Daddy gets home.

He isn't going to be out that long. And no Winston is not SB material sorry that is just the truth. All he needs to do is lean on the running game and take what the defense gives and be extra careful with the football if that means going 3 and out 5 times than so beat it as long as we have the lead.

Just imagine if Winston/Taysom gets us into the playoffs, wins all playoff games, reach the SB, only to stall in the big game. We are down by 5 or 6 points with 2 minutes left in the game. Drew comes in and leads us to the game winning drive. Drew rides off into the sunset after.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom