I don't care what it took...we won (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
The defense made some big strides today until the last 5 minutes. The talent can be seen.

The Offense won't play that badly many times this year. MT will get the fumbles fixed.

We won. 1-1 and with a chance. If we can be 2-2 by the quarter point, that's a victory with Ingram coming back. I wouldn't count us out against Atlanta next week either.

Yep. Take the 'W' and run. Give the Browns credit, too. They're coming. There are some really solid young pieces there--especially on defense.

Browns D is legit.

I thought their 6 turnovers against the Steelers was flukey, but they are legit. Props to GW for an excellent gameplan, especially his blitzing.

I’m glad we won and I’m glad it played out this way. The offense doesn’t have too many games a year where they just aren’t clicking. We were fortunate to come out on top of this one, and our defense played pretty well. I was livid about the finale 2 defensive drives, but this game is a blowout the other way without their efforts. Winners find ways to win. Let’s build on it.

The offense needs to find a way to spread the ball around. MT & AK were 75% of the offense in yds and attempts. That is a recipe for failure.

I get the feeling that the Saints are going to have a nearly perfect game next week. Just a gut feeling, probably one I really shouldn't be confident in, but I just kinda feel it.

One of the ugliest wins I’ve ever seen, but the season is saved. The difference between being .500 vs 2 games behind .500 and losing to the Browns at home is HUGE.

What ever makes you happy but we should be 0-2 giving the browns their first win since ever. If it wasn’t for that missed extra point. We have the toughest schedule in the league. And these first two wins were predicted automatic

Yes!!! Thank you! The NFL is full of good teams and great players. No one is going to bow down to the New Orleans Saints. The team will have to fight it out each and every Sunday.

At the end of the season hopefully the Saints hit just a bit harder and they get a ticket to the postseason. Who Dat!

What ever makes you happy but we should be 0-2 giving the browns their first win since ever. If it wasn’t for that missed extra point. We have the toughest schedule in the league. And these first two wins were predicted automatic

Could not give two ***** about what "should of" happened.

We've gave away games, too. I'll take the undeserved win. Screw it. Saints better play better next week, though. Atlanta always plays us tough. For now, I'm going to enjoy this ugly win. Thanks, Browns... you were just what I needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom