I don't do mock drafts cause ... (1 Viewer)

Didn't Payton write a screenplay where a kid plays video games and they control actual games? We should write one where a sr.com poster's mock draft really happens...

Because I really don't know much about the players in this draft cycle. Honestly, it's the first year in a while that I haven't dug into it much.
Kinda like the QB situation. I don't even have much of an opinion. I'm just letting the offseason come to me for a change. It's actually quite free-ing.

Everyone sucks at it. No mock draft is ever correct because of trades.
I ignore any mock draft that includes trades. Unless it's leaked ahead of time somehow, trades are just too hard to even speculate about.

I'll always fall in love with a player who 99% of the time goes to another team, and when we actually get him, he ends up being terrible. (cough, Stephone Anthony, cough)

If the Saints trade for Russell Wilson (and I'd be okay with that for sure) then they may never get to draft again. If they don't, the unabashed homer in me hopes that somehow they get WR Terrance Marshall and DT Tyler Shelvin from LSU. :) Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Michael Thomas used for a trade for R. Wilson so who knows. That may be the only way the Saints have a chance of getting him to New Orleans.

If the Saints trade for Russell Wilson (and I'd be okay with that for sure) then they may never get to draft again. If they don't, the unabashed homer in me hopes that somehow they get WR Terrance Marshall and DT Tyler Shelvin from LSU. :) Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Michael Thomas used for a trade for R. Wilson so who knows. That may be the only way the Saints have a chance of getting him to New Orleans.

You don't have to be a homer to appreciate Terrace Marshall Jr. He is going to be a stud WR in the NFL.

Yeah well, this year I'd target three sideline to sideline linebackers, period.

I personally LOVE them. Yes, theyre a crap shoot at best, but i love how it sort of gives you an indication of where abouts these guys may land. Plus, it’s fun to play pretend GM. See...
1614894823418.png

I ignore any mock draft that includes trades. Unless it's leaked ahead of time somehow, trades are just too hard to even speculate about.

And real life trades mess up every mock draft...which is what I was saying.

Did any mocks have us taking Ruiz last year?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom