I don't get it. (1 Viewer)

scttybb

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
We are two plays from being 2-0 and everything would be all peaches and cream around here. TWO PLAYS! I'm frustrated with the lack of success but some just take it to far. You guys just need to take it easy. The sun will come up tomorrow.

We are two plays from being 2-0 and everything would be all peaches and cream around here. TWO PLAYS! I'm frustrated with the lack of success but some just take it to far. You guys just need to take it easy. The sun will come up tomorrow.

I think this tweet sums up some of the reaction.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Saints?src=hash">#Saints</a> have lost 1st 2 games by 3 points or less for 2nd time in last 3 years. Those are only 2 occurrences in franchise history.</p>— Lenny Vangilder (@LennyVangilder) <a href="https://twitter.com/LennyVangilder/status/777605914199109632">September 18, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think it feels like a case of Déjà vu.

You do you and I am confident everyone else will do the same!

As fans we all have different opinions etc no biggie

You don't get it. We aren't taking it too far. We've been watching this garbage for several years now. You want to know why we are ******? It's because we know that this team is not capable of recovering from 0-2. Yeah, things would be peaches and cream if we were 2-0 but we are not! 2-0 gives you some breathing room. 0-2 means that you get to play catch-up from here on out, and every week becomes a must win. Now we are looking at week three and if we don't win, we are done.

We can't afford to start badly, but we keep doing it. And this "sunshine will come out" crap isn't true.

I think this tweet sums up some of the reaction.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Saints?src=hash">#Saints</a> have lost 1st 2 games by 3 points or less for 2nd time in last 3 years. Those are only 2 occurrences in franchise history.</p>— Lenny Vangilder (@LennyVangilder) <a href="https://twitter.com/LennyVangilder/status/777605914199109632">September 18, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think it feels like a case of Déjà vu.

Exactly. We've seen this **** before.

remember the haslett and ditka years? deja'vu all over again. always finding various ways to come up short time after time

Because we are still 0-2?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You don't get it. We aren't taking it too far. We've been watching this garbage for several years now. You want to know why we are ******? It's because we know that this team is not capable of recovering from 0-2. Yeah, things would be peaches and cream if we were 2-0 but we are not! 2-0 gives you some breathing room. 0-2 means that you get to play catch-up from here on out, and every week becomes a must win. Now we are looking at week three and if we don't win, we are done.

We can't afford to start badly, but we keep doing it. And this "sunshine will come out" crap isn't true.

Hey, I get it. I've been a Saints fan for 25 years. I'm just saying if we would have won both games, this board would be praising the defense and amount of effort but two bad plays and the whole team doesn't even deserve to wear a uniform. Give me a break. Lighten up buddy.

It's not a talented roster. Shame they lost the first 2 after leading in the 4th, but not surprising. Especially losing the top 4 corners in the last 3 weeks. That's a brutal blow. Just enjoy watching Brees last few years and don't expect much.

Hey we are all frustrated but the OP isn't the problem and being a ****** to him for having a different outlook is uncalled for an honestly shows a lack of character. It's just football man get it together

Tomorrow is Monday....do you not work? Sun will come up tomorrow....yeah ok I'll be inside working....you my friend are taking this too far

It's not a talented roster. Shame they lost the first 2 after leading in the 4th, but not surprising. Especially losing the top 4 corners in the last 3 weeks. That's a brutal blow. Just enjoy watching Brees last few years and don't expect much.

Not a talented roster? Wow. I guess both the Raiders and Giants are both devoid of talent as well because we took them both to the wire and then some. That's with our projected 4th and 5th string corners on the field and a FA who was brought in off the street btw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom