I dont know about you but (Certain guys need to be evaluated.) [mod edit for clarity] (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
Certain guys need to be evaluated.

Peat
Davenport

And others with their injury problems every year is getting old. Yes injuries are a part of the game but to the same players all the time. Just a quick vent here.

Also I'm beginning to think maybe its time to try a qb by committee approach. Clearly Drew has lost much of what made him so special. God I hate saying that.

Certain guys need to be evaluated.

Peat
Davenport

And others with their injury problems every year is getting old. Yes injuries are a part of the game but to the same players all the time. Just a quick vent here.

Also I'm beginning to think maybe its time to try a qb by committee approach. Clearly Drew has lost much of what made him so special. God I hate saying that.
How do you have Peat on there but nor Armstead.

It’s annoying seeing the same players always missing time but how many games would you make it through without getting injured?

I’ll tell ya right now I wouldn’t make it 16 games.

It’s annoying seeing the same players always missing time but how many games would you make it through without getting injured?

I’ll tell ya right now I wouldn’t make it 16 games.
I think very few people would last a whole game. There's an art to taking a hit or tackle

Give it time
The chance of ANY player getting injured playing football is much higher than the general public. It’s as if some of you refuse to accept that just so you can bag on players you don’t like. Many here haven’t liked Peat since the moment he was drafted. Injuries are just an excuse to beat him down. It’s ridiculous.

The chance of ANY player getting injured playing football is much higher than the general public. It’s as if some of you refuse to accept that just so you can bag on players you don’t like. Many here haven’t liked Peat since the moment he was drafted. Injuries are just an excuse to beat him down. It’s ridiculous.
If I remember correctly an NFL Linebacker hitting you is the equivalent of getting hit by a small car. Its amazing what these athletes bodies can take.

If I remember correctly an NFL Linebacker hitting you is the equivalent of getting hit by a small car. Its amazing what these athletes bodies can take.
I’d break into a thousand pieces.

lol sure...and Peat is not on the high end of that scale or anything...Get back to me in about 3 games when we are scrambling to path the OL....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom