I don't know how much of this I can take, really (1 Viewer)

What a monster.

What I'd give for 15 minutes alone with that guy.

I didn't read the article the first time I opened this thread because I figured it was about Brittney Spears but since Akira said guy so I read it.

What is with people killing their children this month?

I didn't read the article the first time I opened this thread because I figured it was about Brittney Spears but since Akira said guy so I read it.

What is with people killing their children this month?

It's called "media spotlight" bclemms.

This stuff has been happening all the time for years, but it's become a media focus now and every little local horror story about kids getting killed is being given national play.

It's like after a big plane crash. For a while afterward, the media reports every Cessna that has engine trouble at every bodunk air field in the country. You'd think that all of a sudden, planes have just started falling out of the sky.

Unfortunately, infatacide and people killing their kids has always been around. It's just that it's got media focus now, so you're forced notice it if you watch or read the news.

this is one of those cases where i am against the death penalty.....prisoners don't take kindly to baby murderers.....throw him in general population and let him find a boyfriend

It's called a sicko. Love on your little girl and protect her forever from these types of warped humans. It makes my blood boil, but, I can't control the world.

I just don't get it, I am tearing up over this mess, sincerely. I love my baby girl so much, it's just incomprehensible to me.

http://www.ktbs.com/news/Injured-toddler-dies-of-head-injuries-8011/

Thorin,

I feel your pain, brother. I cry every time I see these stories. I traveled halfway around the world to Russia to adopt my little girl and I can't fathom life without her. I just can't believe people are so selfish, such animals, to destroy innocent life so easily.

I would beat this trash to a bloody pulp. This really makes me angry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom