I don't know how to come back from this (1 Viewer)

I know it's just football. But ....

I can foresee me being over this but I don't know how to get there.

It’s tough. I love this team so much and I love watching the game but I mean what can you do when you get so blatantly cheated like that? The only thing to do is stop buying the product... [mod edit, thinly veiled profanity] the NFL for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to take the game seriously when the officials aren't competent. Penalties and plays like that should absolutely be reviewable.

This one stings. It feels weird. Feels like we were on our way. I cannot digest the final score.

I
I just don't.
know my friend, l am not one to get upset or angry, but right now l am both, what a disgusting, cheating way to lose a game, not right, not fair
We as Saints fans will somehow get through this together , gonna take a long time though, just sickeningly

Last year ended in an awful way. But at the end of the day we didnt make the play and lost.

Its different when you play 18 games and the referees take it away from you. Not you, not the other team. The referees. Its so much worse.

I just posted on Facebook that the NFL counts on us keeping on supporting them as "we" support the WWE.

I
know my friend, l am not one to get upset or angry, but right now l am both, what a disgusting, cheating way to lose a game, not right, not fair
We as Saints fans will somehow get through this together , gonna take a long time though, just sickeningly
Are you and your wife going anywhere tonight? Want to meet my husband and I at Fatty's?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom