I Don't Remember Ever Hearing This Laugh Before (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok... So I'm listening to the radio call of the Saints vs the Colts in Superbowl 44 for the 50th time, and then right at the moment when Tracey Porter intercepts Manning for the 74 yard TD and Jim Henderson explodes with delight as he races for the score, you can hear a distinct laugh that sounds almost 'Woody Woodpecker-like' from the WWL radio booth.

Now I need to know who it is that is making this cackle. Listen for yourself and help me identify who it might be. :scratch:

Henderson calls Porter's Superbowl TD

:ezbill:

yeah, I've noticed that before it seems like.. just assumed it was Hokie . Love that call though "he did it to Favre now he's done it to Manning !!"

Just Gotta be Hokey as who else would be so closely mic'ed or close to Henderson's mic to pick that chuckle up? As for me, I WANT , NO! I NEED to see Our SAINTS come back this season and just kick *** all over the place and Coach Payton and DREW BREES milking the last years of DREW's carreer fully, completely and with , at least , TWO MORE RINGS to go with The '09 season! We NEED many more calls of that nature on which to wax poetic in our futures!

Hokie.

I still get chills when I hear that call.

I hear ya, I get chills just replaying that moment in my mind! JUST KNOWING THAT WE REALLY JUST SEWN UP THE SUPERBOWL.

Close to the birth of my children. What a special time. I'm feeling it as I type. Can't wait to pound my chest after the next one. I don't think there's enough tears left.

So it's definitely chest pounding time on this next one, considering what we just went through this past season.

One big in your face to the league, Roger Go to Hells female dog *****, and every lame *** so-called Falcon fan across the Gulfcoast region.

As much as we lived that call, how many people actually heard it live? Probably like 5 people as everyone else watched live on TV. Maybe some people somehow synced it.

As much as we lived that call, how many people actually heard it live? Probably like 5 people as everyone else watched live on TV. Maybe some people somehow synced it.

Actually I did listen to the radio calls for the entire game while watching on a big screen TV. I can remember telling the group after that play that Jim Henderson "lost his mind"! :hihi:

You can relive our moment here: (Notice the radio headphones on me)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/50sYF4v0x50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh BTW - I assumed the that "laugh" must have been from Hokie. It just goes to show that he went a little cuckoo after that pick too! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom