I don't think Brees gets enough respect nationally (1 Viewer)

We have to realize that when it comes to this subject the saints dont get enough respect nationally!

After our first four games the O line stepped it up IMO. Where playing like best in the league then.

Romo is Hot Garbage!!!! just because he gets to smash on Jessica Simpson these guys suck up to him so that maybe Ol' Jessica will hook them up with some of her Hot VD's i mean friends... :lol:

i'm only kidding but seriously how is Romo better than Brees? you don't have to be a Saints fan to know that Cool-Brees is insanely better.....

if Brees played for the Cowboys they woulda been in the superbowl last year....

ROMO=Choke Artist..

It's simple..............football is played professionally for money, NOT for respect from a bunch of watered down sportscasters who are only there because every network feels it needs a different sportscaster for every position on the field..................take the sportscasters for what they are..........monkeys paid to read the news off of teleprompters, not real journalists

Drew Brees is better than Tony Romo. Period. More yards. More victories. More playoffs wins. Period.

I didn't expect a 3 page thread from my rant. Lot of good posts in here though. I agree with most of you that its a large market vs small market thing.

Lets hope Drew proves them wrong this season with a superbowl ring.

Colin Cowherd gives props to Brees all the time. In fact, he tries to debate the fact Brees is "elite" with "experts" all the time, but they dont want any of the conversation.

Colin Cowherd gives props to Brees all the time. In fact, he tries to debate the fact Brees is "elite" with "experts" all the time, but they dont want any of the conversation.

This is true.......I remember one conversation he had with Jaws and Jaws said no, Brees isn't elite.:1zhelp:

the media once called vick the best qb in the nfc.they even sent him to the pro bowl when other qbs had better numbers. so i stopped paying any attention to what they say and let the players do the talking

Funny, although both Manning brothers have one a superbowl, I only think of one as elite. Without saying, do you know who that is? I bet most know the answer I'm thinking. Nothing wrong with that, both brothers are good enough to win when the team is strong enough together. I think it will take more time and more playoff wins for more people to think of Drew as elite. I don't care either way, win a superbowl (or two or three...) and they can call him chopped liver for all I care. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom