I dont think i want dallas in playoffs (1 Viewer)

Pharoah

American saints fan by the grace of god
Reaction score
Not with the calls the refs are giving them and the non calls against them. It seems oviously blatant to me against our Saints and once again vs. the Eagles. I dont normally go out of my way to watch Dallas so these are the only games i've seen. Is it a recent trend or a season long thing?

They would be lucky not get blown out in the divisional round

Oh I do.

Especially since it means we’re probably the 1-seed since I don’t see Dallas jumping to 3.

I'd prefer Dallas or Seattle in the Divisional Round, tbh. Whoever we play will be a good team, but I'm more concerned with Chicago or Minnesota atm.

I don't want to see the same referee crew from the Dallas game. Any team we play in the playoffs are going to be good. At our best, no team beats us at home or on a neutral field.

However, flag-happy refs can change any game, anywhere.

I'd prefer Dallas or Seattle in the Divisional Round, tbh. Whoever we play will be a good team, but I'm more concerned with Chicago or Minnesota atm.
I understand Chicago, but why do Minnesota scare you? They’ve looked average all year, barely beat Green Bay and have lost to Buffalo. A few of their wins have been squeakers. I think we destroy them in the super dome.

I understand Chicago, but why do Minnesota scare you? They’ve looked average all year, barely beat Green Bay and have lost to Buffalo. A few of their wins have been squeakers. I think we destroy them in the super dome.

My concern with Minnesota is partially superstition tied to last year's Divisional game. However, Cousins is capable of getting hot and Minny has a passing game and defense that could expose us if we don't bring our 'A' game. I'd rather they miss out on the playoffs entirely and a team like Philly make it in somehow.

If Dallas follows the script of how their seasons have gone the last 24 years, they'll make the playoffs and lose in the first game. It's basically tradition at this point.

Dallas D has played with lots of emotion the last two games. The second half yesterday looked like it was tapering down. We'll if they can maintain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom