I don't think Jim Carrey likes Fox News (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
"In my opinion Fux News is a last resort for kinda-sorta-almost-journalists whose options have been severely limited by their extreme and intolerant views; a media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams and should be emptied before it becomes a public health issue," Carrey wrote in a statement.

"I sincerely believe that in time, good people will lose patience with the petty and poisonous behavior of these bullies and Fux News will be remembered as nothing more than a giant culture fart that no amount of Garlique could cure," he continued.

Carrey calls conservative media critics

Yeah I'm done with him as well. He is welcome to his views, but I'm not putting anymore of my money into his pockets to support those views.

I hate the way he made fun of a dead Charleston Heston. That was repugnant. People need to view that video if they haven't to see what kind of scum Carrey is.

Why do people even watch the mainstream media? they all promote their own agenda's, depending on which channel you watch. I rather get my news from the internet, hell plenty of regular people report and talk about the news over youtube whom have no agenda or sensationalize what happens. CNN, MSNBC, FOX, all terrible for news, they're a business, they exist to perpetuate non-existent drama to the masses, many whom are uneducated to form their own opinions or perspectives.

Where has Carrey been? people have already lost patience with the mainstream media for quite awhile.

I hate the way he made fun of a dead Charleston Heston. That was repugnant. People need to view that video if they haven't to see what kind of scum Carrey is.

Here is the link to the video below. I agree he is garbage for going after a dead man. Classless move.

YouTube

OMG! You must be so angry!

I'll inform my family that this guy is scum next time we watch Ace Ventura.
To think, all this time they were laughing along with scum. Its tragic.
Its no wonder he played Ebenezer Scrooge! "Bah Humbug," Mr.Carrey, "Bah Humbug."

Typically, people have strong feelings against something or someone because their views/beliefs completely differ from them. Its a shame that such harsh and ugly words need to be used just because he disagrees with them. Theres a much simpler solution: DON'T LISTEN TO OR WATCH THEM!

Wait, is this the part where we're supposed to be offended or say that this PC nonsense is going too far and people take offense too fast? Do we listen to the famous person or just tell them to shut up and sing/act/play ball? Is this the lamestream media or the only voice of truth? So confused...
:interrogations:

Typically, people have strong feelings against something or someone because their views/beliefs completely differ from them. Its a shame that such harsh and ugly words need to be used just because he disagrees with them. Theres a much simpler solution: DON'T LISTEN TO OR WATCH THEM!

Well that would be easy if thousands of people didn't walk around all day regurgitating the stuff they hear from Fox News. People don't watch or read news with a little healthy skepticism anymore. No more fact checking. If it's in the internet, it must be true mentalities. He's probably tired of overhearing people saying things like: " Gas has gone up 20 cents in a day, thanks Obama". It gets sad hearing people spew garbage they hear from any source and can't think for their own. I'm sure all biased media watchers are guilty but Fox News watchers seem to talk about it more and loudly. Maybe he's just fed up?

Wait, is this the part where we're supposed to be offended or say that this PC nonsense is going too far and people take offense too fast? Do we listen to the famous person or just tell them to shut up and sing/act/play ball? Is this the lamestream media or the only voice of truth? So confused...
:interrogations:

He can say what he wants but just like those idiots from Westboro,I wouldn't feel bad if someone smashed him in his mouth.

Well that would be easy if thousands of people didn't walk around all day regurgitating the stuff they hear from Fox News. People don't watch or read news with a little healthy skepticism anymore. No more fact checking. If it's in the internet, it must be true mentalities. He's probably tired of overhearing people saying things like: " Gas has gone up 20 cents in a day, thanks Obama". It gets sad hearing people spew garbage they hear from any source and can't think for their own. I'm sure all biased media watchers are guilty but Fox News watchers seem to talk about it more and loudly. Maybe he's just fed up?

This is almost always the case. The same was true during the Bush administration, as well as the Clinton administration. The main difference is that social media has compounded the problem. Very few, if anyone, takes the time to search and see if this media propaganda is true. People just go about spewing their beliefs, quoting other people who's beliefs line up with their own. Its a vicious cycle. People don't really care whats the truth.

I was a political science minor for a very short period of time, in college. I'm glad I didn't follow through with it. I've come to hate politics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom