I don't think Jim Carrey likes Fox News (1 Viewer)

Unfortunately, their main idealogical rival, MSNBC, isn't exactly that much better compared to over-the-top sensationalist, smug, bellicose op-ed journalists that become Fox's trademarks. Chris Matthews, Ed Shultz, previously Keith Olbermann come to mind and covering over some of the controversies they've caused as "just their opinions" falls flat as all-too-ready convenient excuse.

Where did this weird push to boycott stuff come from?
Every time one of these manufactured controversies happens, Fox News sounds the boycott bullhorn. Do any of you follow up on your boycotts of Jim Carrey, Starbucks, the guy who sings Gungnam Style, etc., for longer than the article is on Yahoo News?

Some of you people sound worse than my 5 and 8 year-old children.

Take your toys and go home.

I do. I no longer eat at chic-fil-a because of their stance on gay marriage. I don't shop at Wal-Mart because of how they treat their employees. In fact, my list is getting longer and longer. I know it makes no difference to these companies that they lost my business for their behavior and views but I feel a little better about myself knowing I am not a hypocrite. The problem is that I read a lot and there always seems to be a new company to add to the list. Giving up Apple products was probably the hardest for me. I loved my macbook.

I don't lean towards using such adjectives, but I do agree that fox news contains a lot of garbage. I mean they imployed Glenn Beck. The guy is literally a child who turns on waterworks to get attention.

That said, I'm not going to give any money to movies like 'Mr. Poppers pinguins" out of morals. Any producer/director who is allowed to put out that garbage shouldn't be allowed to keep making movies though.

Dumb and dumber is pretty funny though...

jim_zps93d4449a.jpg

he was one of the highlights of in living color and that says a lot. one of the greatest shows of all time. pet detective: ace ventura, dumb and dumber, and liar liar are a few of the movies i enjoyed.

the last few movies i've seen him in were just meh. he's kinda gone the way of adam sandler; great movies with high re-watchability, to borderline crap.

i don't really care much for fox news, or cnn, msnbc, and whatever other news network i left off, but his comments really apply to all of them. they all have an agenda: make money.

he was one of the highlights of in living color and that says a lot. one of the greatest shows of all time. pet detective: ace ventura, dumb and dumber, and liar liar are a few of the movies i enjoyed.

there were many a times that I nearly choked on laughter back in the days of ILC

fire_marshall_bill.jpg

the funny thing about his quotes regarding Fux News is that even though his wording is over the top and hilarious, it is nevertheless spot on.

Jim Carrey is the #19 highest earning actor of all time.

That's " all time " as in, the history of the universe, as in, your statement has zero truth value, as in, you are wrong and there is no debating it.

I wasn't talking about Jim Carrey.

I was talking about Ronald Reagan.

there were many a times that I nearly choked on laughter back in the days of ILC

fire_marshall_bill.jpg

the funny thing about his quotes regarding Fux News is that even though his wording is over the top and hilarious, it is nevertheless spot on.
hah fire marshall bill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom