I don't think Jim Carrey likes Fox News (1 Viewer)

He can say what he wants but just like those idiots from Westboro,I wouldn't feel bad if someone smashed him in his mouth.

Yep. There are extremists on all sides of every opinion.

Well that would be easy if thousands of people didn't walk around all day regurgitating the stuff they hear from Fox News. People don't watch or read news with a little healthy skepticism anymore. No more fact checking. If it's in the internet, it must be true mentalities. He's probably tired of overhearing people saying things like: " Gas has gone up 20 cents in a day, thanks Obama". It gets sad hearing people spew garbage they hear from any source and can't think for their own. I'm sure all biased media watchers are guilty but Fox News watchers seem to talk about it more and loudly. Maybe he's just fed up?

I listen to Fox News, msnbc,and CNN. I don't believe anything hannity Chris Mathews or piers Morgan says. Orielly and Anderson Cooper actually seem to be fair to me even though both slant toward their beliefs. If you don't want to see biased crap, avoid the first three. I'll watch Mathews or Morgan for entertainment but I don't take them seriously. People should do the same with Hannity and the other hard core guys

Yes

It is fitting because I didn't know anyone watched Fox news except for comedy. Is there anything to it other than creating easy material for John Stewart and Colbert :idunno:

Yes unlike those two idiots u mentioned they actually report real news instead of obamas talking points

Yes unlike those two idiots u mentioned they actually report real news instead of obamas talking points

Comedy central is up front about what they are doing - comedy not news. Fox news is not up front about what they are doing - comedy not news. If you are taking it seriously then I cannot insult you further.

It is fitting because I didn't know anyone watched Fox news except for comedy. Is there anything to it other than creating easy material for John Stewart and Colbert :idunno:

Lol. Yes they are the #1 most watched news network because no one takes them seriously.

Welcome to the party Jim, now you know how us conservatives have felt about NBC, MSNBC, and to a lesser extent CNN for years. I haven't watched Fox in years but to me MSNBC is even worse because they are the propaganda wing of trhe political party in power. They are no better than Leni Riefenstahl.

Bill O'Reilly is no way doing talking points for the Republican Party and his show is by far the most popular on fox news. Matter of fact it's the most popular on any cable news network. His audience consists of right wingers, left wingers, and middle roaders

You people say what you want about FoxNews and MSNBC.
I don't care.
Lame argument anyway. Everybody has already picked their teams.
But you leave Jim Carrey out of this. That guy rocks.

Would it kill you to play a little Foghat?

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zILs4TaYFqs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Maybe Jim Carrey should have a cage match with John Voight..

I'd rather see Carrey have a cage match Charlton Heston and see Carrey rip an assault rifle from Heston's cold dead hands.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom