I don't think this will be 2002 all over again..... (1 Viewer)

KYSaintsFan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I KNOW IT WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've completely melted down with boneheaded mistakes 2 weeks in a row in games we should have had control of going into the 4th Qtr.

Instead, we are now 6-4 when we should have been 8-2 and will be lucky to get to 9 wins with what's left on the schedule.

Peyton's play calling in the red zone and Brees' decision making killed us today.

Was it Aaron Brooks appreciation day or something...Brees seemed to do his best to imintate him today.

We have returned back to the Haslett mistake prone team of old.

I tried not to get sucked into believing we were a playoff team but I guess I did because I'm very disappointed by this outcome.

Ironic since the 6-4 record they now have is exactly what I had predicted in the preseason.

The only consolation is 9-7 may get you in to the playoffs the way everyone is losing in the NFC. We have some work to do to get at least 3 wins.

I hope Colston is back next week. His absence showed greatly today. Especially in the Red Zone

yep...just like 2002. Offense that moves the ball but doesn't seem to get the points when it counts....D that sucks in the 2nd half....TO prone QB...

The bye week was the worst thing to ever happen to us..as usual.

Not sure I agree. Brees had a bad game. He had a bad game against Bal. and today, but all season long, he has been solid to spectacular.

I know everyone is just ****** we lost today, but before everybody starts wanting to cut Brees, think about what he has done for this team that most of us thought would be lucky to just win 6 games.

Not sure I agree. Brees had a bad game. He had a bad game against Bal. and today, but all season long, he has been solid to spectacular.

I know everyone is just ****** we lost today, but before everybody starts wanting to cut Brees, think about what he has done for this team that most of us thought would be lucky to just win 6 games.

Noones wanting to cut brees. Thats ridiculous. The fact that we are 1-3 in our last 4 games is cause for concern. We have to make some serious changes this week.

I don't think my post said anything about cutting Brees. It was more about him looking like Brooks today. Everyone can have a bad day. He's just had a couple recently. The only person happier to be done with the NFC North than I has to be Brees

who said cut brees??? as of right now, i hope he retires a Saint. He is already the best Saints QB I have ever seen play. I didn't see Manning play as a Saint before anyone jumps me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom