I Don't Understand... Here's the Week 7 TV Map (1 Viewer)

Why are we getting Oakland vs. Green Bay on CBS? That makes no sense. Houston vs. Indy would make much more sense.

Likely because it’s the only CBS game that has a NFC team in it that we’re also in competition with for a playoff bye.

Plus Spider 2 Y Banana, man. Knock on wood if you’re with me.

:hihi:

Why are we getting Oakland vs. Green Bay on CBS? That makes no sense. Houston vs. Indy would make much more sense.

The Rams Falcons game on FOX makes sense.

Still, here it is.

I have to agree with ya. The color patches for where Houston/Indy is being shown barely covers each team's home market, let alone outside fan interest.

Central Miss. is getting Jax/Cincy, which is about as bad.

I have to agree with ya. The color patches for where Houston/Indy is being shown barely covers each team's home market, let alone outside fan interest.

Central Miss. is getting Jax/Cincy, which is about as bad.
Central MS is most likely getting all Jax games it can while Mishew starts. People in Jxn metro area are obsessed with Gardner

Central MS is most likely getting all Jax games it can while Mishew starts. People in Jxn metro area are obsessed with Gardner

Agreed. The only reason it isn't a stronger fad here is that Jax is just 2-4. The bandwagon would be even bigger if they were as good as the Colts. Same principle applied for Eli and the Giants back when they were winning.

Even babes on the beach were sporting the fake 'staches, if you caught that part of last Sunday's game.

I'm in GA and missed only Seattle and Jacksonville. So glad to see that our team is the big afternoon game.

well I'm good with it and I will be watching as long as Oakland is making it a game. Plus it will be interesting to see if the refs mix it up or if they stick with hands to the face.

(we have nothing on the line in any of those other games on CBS)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom