I dreamt last night that we didn't resign Deuce and he was on the Chargers. (1 Viewer)

mean machine

Not as lean, not as mean
Reaction score
I dreamed last night that we finished with the same record as the Bears. Because of some tiebreaker formula that was not explained to me in the dream, we had homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

steltz02

The Real Deal
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I dreamt that I shared an hour long kiss with Paris Hilton. I don't even think I like Paris Hilton, so I'm not exactaly sure how it happened. It was better than I expected.

I also overslept 2 hours for work this morning. Who knows. Just thought I would share that with the Saints community and that everyone would be interested.

bigchinguy

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I dreamt that I shared an hour long kiss with Paris Hilton. I don't even think I like Paris Hilton, so I'm not exactaly sure how it happened. It was better than I expected.

I also overslept 2 hours for work this morning. Who knows. Just thought I would share that with the Saints community and that everyone would be interested.

Sounds like a nightmare...

pete

Expert duct taper
Reaction score
dreamt?

I was going to say that "dreamt" is not a word, then I looked it up and found out that I was wrong. Apparently "dreamt" and "dreamed" are interchangeable. I guess I'm stupider than I ever dreamt.

Hah! See, I learnt fast.

saintfan-n-alex

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I dreamed last night that we finished with the same record as the Bears. Because of some tiebreaker formula that was not explained to me in the dream, we had homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.
no way that would happen, we would be out an the rams would get in

lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bigcarlittlewill Drew Brees licked his fingers 66 times or more last night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
albionmoonlight Tom Brady on Pace to Throw More Interceptions for the Bucs this Year than Winston did Last Year Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
Brett Favre on Drew Brees’s 2020 season: I think it’s his last season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas is out for Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WATCH: Week 2 preview video, Saints and Raiders on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees, Saints a good bet in Las Vegas on Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints social media reactions to Joe Burrow’s Thursday Night Football debut Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bengals vs. Browns: Thursday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints-Raiders featured in ESPN’s multi-network presentation Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Gentilly504 Over or Under(ratings)for Saints Monday Night Game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Social media reactions to Monday Night Football snoozefest Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Titans vs. Broncos: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Steelers vs. Giants: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Good thing we play our next game on a Monday Night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
woohoosaint Anybody else getting the night before the opening game jitters?! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
J.T. NFL Opening Night Ratings Way Down Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 138
Saints Twitter reactions to Chiefs dominating win on Thursday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0