I dreamt last night that we didn't resign Deuce and he was on the Chargers. (1 Viewer)

Can you imagine that backfield, Oh wait, in your dream did we trade him for Ladanian Tomlinson?

I dreamed last night that we finished with the same record as the Bears. Because of some tiebreaker formula that was not explained to me in the dream, we had homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

I dreamt that I shared an hour long kiss with Paris Hilton. I don't even think I like Paris Hilton, so I'm not exactaly sure how it happened. It was better than I expected.

I also overslept 2 hours for work this morning. Who knows. Just thought I would share that with the Saints community and that everyone would be interested.

I dreamt that I shared an hour long kiss with Paris Hilton. I don't even think I like Paris Hilton, so I'm not exactaly sure how it happened. It was better than I expected.

I also overslept 2 hours for work this morning. Who knows. Just thought I would share that with the Saints community and that everyone would be interested.

Sounds like a nightmare...

dreamt?

I was going to say that "dreamt" is not a word, then I looked it up and found out that I was wrong. Apparently "dreamt" and "dreamed" are interchangeable. I guess I'm stupider than I ever dreamt.

Hah! See, I learnt fast.

I dreamed last night that we finished with the same record as the Bears. Because of some tiebreaker formula that was not explained to me in the dream, we had homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

no way that would happen, we would be out an the rams would get in

lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom