Saints I expect a lot of blitzes vs Da Raiders (1 Viewer)

Pronounce Young "way". All this time I've been calling him "Younghoe".

If Trent Brown was out there everyone would be asking Cam Jordan who? He would totally neutralize him. Let’s see who playing Rt for the Raiders this week. Praying it’s not B Parker.(Carr in trouble If that’s the case) . Hopefully its Raiders backup guard Denzel Good ( did great job last week) .

You’re seriously under-rating the Raiders offense talent. Big mistake. Ruggs is playing Monday night. You better worry about stopping Te/ Wr Darren Waller who is serious mismatch whoever he lines up against.Don’t sleep on Fellow rookie B Edwards . H Renfrow will catch a lot of passes out of the slot,
The question is what will the Raiders defense do.( much harder to predict ). Helps tremendous to not have to play against M Thomas.
I watched that entire Raiders Panthers game (sister is a Panthers fan). I also watched their game vs the Bucs today and all I have to say is that no Saints fan should be worried about tomorrow.
I live in the City Center, about 10 mins away from that stadium and I HATE that I can't attend that game and witness first hand how demoralized these bandwagon fans will be when we embarrass their brand new team on national television. This city will soon realize what it inherited 👍

Trent Brown 6’8 - 6’9 380 isn‘t getting paid Qb money for no reason. He plays- C Jordan will have no effect on the game. Again T Brown when healthy is right up there with the best Rt in the game. This is the same talk Panther fans had they were going to get six sacks against the Raiders offense line. They had zero sacks, and that‘s after losing their starting ,and backup Rt in the first couple of plays. ( backup guard played there).
Strength ( Saints Dline versus strength ( Raiders offense line) .

Trent Brown is on his third team, gets injured a lot and the Raiders are overpaying him. The Raiders' tackles are average. Their two best offensive linemen are Richie Incognito at LG and Rodney Hudson at C.

Just the fact that you have Raiders fans on here arguing about how good their o line is tells you this team is in a sad state of affairs right now. I will not take them for granted. Every NFL team has the ability to compete. But if I were a fan going around in circles over my beat up o line then I’d have to re-evaluate.
Gruden is just cashing a big check. He really doesn’t care what happens to this team. And his plan for improving the team is horrible.
Marcus Marriota at $17 million? Trading away Mack. Ruggs taken before Jeudy and Lamb?

AND he has a rough relationship with David Carr. If that’s the case why not trade or release him and start Marriotta?
(I dont know how to spell Marriott-a 😂)

Raiders speed on defense is much much faster than in years past , and don’t know how effective throwing screens will be. The only good thing is Drew Brees isn’t a running Qb, they know where he‘s going to be all the time.
That means a healthy dose of Latavius Murray up the middle. Can Sean Payton actually bring himself to do that?

Trent Brown, while a good, ascending player, is not on the same level as Cam Jordan. Let’s go over their career accolades:

Trent Brown
Seventh Round pick
On 3rd NFL Team since being drafted in 2015
1 Pro Bowl (2019)
Currently the heaviest player in the NFL!
Already injured

Cam Jordan
1st Round Pick
Played entire career with Saints
5X Pro Bowler
1 1st Team All-Pro
2X 2nd Team All-Pro
2010’s All Decade Team
Not the heaviest player in the NFL, healthy, and always hungry to sack your QB

Now that I reminded you, you won’t need to ask who Cam Jordan is again. You’re welcome! Enjoy your stay at SR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom