Saints I expect a lot of blitzes vs Da Raiders (1 Viewer)

Trent Brown 6’8 - 6’9 380 isn‘t getting paid Qb money for no reason. He plays- C Jordan will have no effect on the game. Again T Brown when healthy is right up there with the best Rt in the game. This is the same talk Panther fans had they were going to get six sacks against the Raiders offense line. They had zero sacks, and that‘s after losing their starting ,and backup Rt in the first couple of plays. ( backup guard played there).
Strength ( Saints Dline versus strength ( Raiders offense line) .
Panthers defense is awful.
We're not the Panthers.

If Trent Brown was out there everyone would be asking Cam Jordan who? He would totally neutralize him. Let’s see who playing Rt for the Raiders this week. Praying it’s not B Parker.(Carr in trouble If that’s the case) . Hopefully its Raiders backup guard Denzel Good ( did great job last week) .

You’re seriously under-rating the Raiders offense talent. Big mistake. Ruggs is playing Monday night. You better worry about stopping Te/ Wr Darren Waller who is serious mismatch whoever he lines up against.Don’t sleep on Fellow rookie B Edwards . H Renfrow will catch a lot of passes out of the slot,
The question is what will the Raiders defense do.( much harder to predict ). Helps tremendous to not have to play against M Thomas.

Ruggs is a rookie going against Lattimore. Not something I'm losing sleep over. Waller has been a nice surprise for you but TB's vaunted TE core didn't do much against us. I could see him getting his occasionally. Our DB group is pretty solid, I can't say I'm really worried about your receiving core. Carr is an efficient QB similar to the mold of Brees and yall have a good o-line. Wouldn't be surprised to see some efficient drives against us. Your RB should help with that, but don't expect too much. This defense has playmakers on every level, keep testing them with sustained drives and you will get burnt. The most dangerous thing for us are big chunk plays. That really hasn't been the Raider's MO lately.

I'm not particularly familiar or concerned about your defense. Not saying they are chumps, but this hasn't been the type of defense to shut our offense down. Our offense is a bit of an enigma without Thomas, though. They might have some struggles, might not. Better hope the yall can put some points on the board against a good defense before Brees figures it out.

Trent Brown 6’8 - 6’9 380 isn‘t getting paid Qb money for no reason. He plays- C Jordan will have no effect on the game. Again T Brown when healthy is right up there with the best Rt in the game. This is the same talk Panther fans had they were going to get six sacks against the Raiders offense line. They had zero sacks, and that‘s after losing their starting ,and backup Rt in the first couple of plays. ( backup guard played there).

who is Trent Brown? No like - actually...

Theres a Raiders fan lurking here and copying quotes to give their half dead message board some life.

Its interesting reading the posts. There are some realistic Raiders fans but most seem to believe they are a contending franchise and the Saints are all hype.

Theres a reason they are a 5.5 point dog at home and Michael Thomas isn't playing. Sure "any given Sunday" is always something to consider. The disparity in talent + coaching between these two teams is something I don't think they realize.

Hes even gone as far as comparing Saints vs Panthers(last season) to Panthers vs Raiders this season. Panthers were a considerably better team last year and its a division rivalry. I don't know if they're all as stupid as they appear but its amusing nonetheless.

You're sounding like those delusional panther fans, you realize that right?

Bragging about beating the Panthers dline is like beating a quadriplegic in a foot race.

Panthers tried to bullrush Brown with DE that are bottom 5 in the league.

A speed rusher who can get his pad level low will abuse a guy like Brown. Look for him to be beat like a drum by Trey Hendrickson.

Instead of Cam who it will be Trent "turnstyle" Brown

you’re not getting multiple interceptions this week, very hard to sack Carr.( unless Brandon Parker at Rt- than throw that prediction out the window.
Raiders offense line Is one of the top offense lines . Rt Trent Brown looks like He won’t play. ( thats is a big loss) . Backup guard Denzel Good was forced to play Rt, and more than held his own. Hopefully Gruden doesn’t play Brandon Parker at Rt.( will be bad news for Carr health)

The Raiders strength is all their backs are excellent receivers , their Te‘s can all block and excellent pass catchers - Darren Waller6’6 255 with legit 4.4 speed. .( you will see a lot two aTe formations with Gruden) . Raiders have a lot of young quality Wr’s. Two rookies on the outside H Ruggs, and B Edwards. Slot receiver Hunter Renfrow/ sometime n Agholor . Hopefully he activates Rico Gafford( Ruggs lite- sub 4.3 speed) this week as Defense cheated when Ruggs was nursing an injury.

I’m confident the offense going to move the football all day. What they get from very young defense is anyone guess.

I can't disagree with this. Carr went 20 of 21 on passes traveling 10 yards or less and it accounted for nearly 60% of his total yardage. Grudens offense is west coast to the bone that lulls a defense to sleep and then goes over the top for explosive plays.

With Carr getting the ball out on average under 3 seconds and the Saints defense not having a 2.5 second pass rusher it's going to be hard to sack Carr unless they win early downs. Blitzing IMHO seems counter productive and would play into their hand (run blitzing would be ideal to stymie Jacobs however)as the pressure isn't likely to get there. I'd argue the Saints should play a similar game to that of patriots by taking away the short/medium MOF as best they can and tackle.

One advantage the Saints defense has over the Panthers is they were better at tackling and communicating Week 1, so Raiders should have to work a bit harder.

LV will test us Deep more often than Bucs did and that's what I'll be watching for, the explosive plays over the top weren't much of a threat week 1. They will be on Monday and if they can guard against the chunk yard plays and force Carr to dink and dunk/win the game at some point they'll be able to capitalize on a mistake or two that can result in quick points.

I like Abram #24 for the Raiders. He's a Neal clone but not as dirty. Hard hitter & plays through the whistle sort of like R. Harper but with speed. AK & Taysom better have their heads on a swivel when that dude comes charging in.

Last edited:
You're sounding like those delusional panther fans, you realize that right?

Bragging about beating the Panthers dline is like beating a quadriplegic in a foot race.

Panthers tried to bullrush Brown with DE that are bottom 5 in the league.

A speed rusher who can get his pad level low will abuse a guy like Brown. Look for him to be beat like a drum by Trey Hendrickson.

Instead of Cam who it will be Trent "turnstyle" Brown
You have a couple things wrong. First that wasn’t Trent Brown in there , he went out the first couple of plays Against the Panthers.. ( that was fourth string OT - Denzel Good primarily back up guard)T Brown probably isn’t playing, but if he was none of your Des were doing anything against him. Do you know the pass rushers they have in the AFC West ( Von Miller- Trent Brown owns him , Bradley Chubb, Joey Bosa, Melvin Ingram , Frank Clark. Trent Brown embarrassed Khalil Mack. So if none of those guys could do anything with Trent , than Trey “nobody” Hendrickson isn’t doing anything on him either. Even your stud De Cam Jordan wouldn’t do anything on Brown.

I expect a lot of SCREENS against the Raiders.
Raiders speed on defense is much much faster than in years past , and don’t know how effective throwing screens will be. The only good thing is Drew Brees isn’t a running Qb, they know where he‘s going to be all the time.

Ruggs is a rookie going against Lattimore. Not something I'm losing sleep over. Waller has been a nice surprise for you but TB's vaunted TE core didn't do much against us. I could see him getting his occasionally. Our DB group is pretty solid, I can't say I'm really worried about your receiving core. Carr is an efficient QB similar to the mold of Brees and yall have a good o-line. Wouldn't be surprised to see some efficient drives against us. Your RB should help with that, but don't expect too much. This defense has playmakers on every level, keep testing them with sustained drives and you will get burnt. The most dangerous thing for us are big chunk plays. That really hasn't been the Raider's MO lately.

I'm not particularly familiar or concerned about your defense. Not saying they are chumps, but this hasn't been the type of defense to shut our offense down. Our offense is a bit of an enigma without Thomas, though. They might have some struggles, might not. Better hope the yall can put some points on the board against a good defense before Brees figures it out.

Gotta feeling DA will have CBs jam Ruggs at the line and then provide Safety support over the top

And why not put Cook on Waller? Cook could play defense /kidding off. Waller is the bigger threat. He's a freak and fast and in sync with Carr. None of our LBs are fast enough to keep up with Waller. Marcus Williams will play a huge role in defending Waller. If the defense shuts down Jacob's running early, then it could be a lopsided victory for Black and Gold, If we don't, Waller is soo dangerous.

You have a couple things wrong. First that wasn’t Trent Brown in there , he went out the first couple of plays Against the Panthers.. ( that was fourth string OT - Denzel Good primarily back up guard)T Brown probably isn’t playing, but if he was none of your Des were doing anything against him. Do you know the pass rushers they have in the AFC West ( Von Miller- Trent Brown owns him , Bradley Chubb, Joey Bosa, Melvin Ingram , Frank Clark. Trent Brown embarrassed Khalil Mack. So if none of those guys could do anything with Trent , than Trey “nobody” Hendrickson isn’t doing anything on him either. Even your stud De Cam Jordan wouldn’t do anything on Brown.

Bro the Raiders are considering cutting Trent Brown and you think he is a hall of fame tackle - like WHAT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom