I expect Heath Evans to see a substantial role today. (1 Viewer)

Pbody

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With Bell out and Thomas still not 100% i see Evans seeing alot of dives and delayed handoffs with He and Reggie in there together. Evans will also see more balls in the flats.
Don't ask me why but this just fels like a chance to use him more when Buffalo will not be expecting it and us trying to control the clock more.

With Bell out and Thomas still not 100% i see Evans seeing alot of dives and delayed handoffs with He and Reggie in there together. Evans will also see more balls in the flats.
Don't ask me why but this just fels like a chance to use him more when Buffalo will not be expecting it and us trying to control the clock more.

I'll drink to that.. (well not just yet anyway .. 6:21am) WHO DAT!?

:gosaints:

I totally agree Pbody. Kinda like the Cowgirls game a couple years ago, when we shocked them with the TD's to Karney. I am soooo impressed with our new fullback! Miss ya' Mike, but this was business.
Hope all is well with you P, on the east coast.

Totally agree.
I think he will be used to keep the D guessing at all times, same with
Thomas, they will be looking for Shockey. Their run Defense will be tested early.

GO SAINTS !!!! BEAST THE BISON

Let's hope he can make some good blocks and huge lanes for Reggie and Thomas too!

I expect this as well, most of his career rushing yards have come against the Bills, lets see that trend continue.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WdJ79rJ4QXA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WdJ79rJ4QXA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom