I feel like I did after the NFCCG (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Today was a heartbreak, no away around it. Whether it was watching Drew on the sidelines, that botched fumble call, or seeing our team get outplayed, it was depressing to watch.

There was another time recently where I felt this despondent: the NFCCG. Today I have the same feelings. It’s as if my heart is being ripped out from my chest and that feeling of utter disbelief, as if I’m in a bad dream. I hate that it was to the same team. I wanted revenge, but instead we are picking ourselves up from the dirt.

I really feel for this team.

Anyone else feel the same way??

I hate the Rams more than any other team at this point. There's last year, and now there's a chance they may have ended Drew's career.

I hope nothing but bad things happen to them from here on out.

Not me. That was obviously a bad/botched call, but it didn't lose us the game. It would have changed the course of the game, but that's a good Rams team and we would've been hard pressed to win no matter what, and especially after losing Brees.

It's a regular season game. Game two on the schedule. We've got a lot more to come this season and a great team. Injuries hurt us today, and there are lots of mistakes to correct, but our season isn't over like it was after the NFCCG.

We regroup, heal up, and prepare for Seattle. We wait to see what's going to happen at the QB position and each unit needs to improve, especially if Brees is gone for an extended period and/or the season.

Players need to step up and right the ship and show leadership in the face of adversity, correct mistakes and win games.

It hurts to get stomped, but this game is over. Time to move on and be ready for Seattle.

While this game certainly left a bad taste in my mouth, it didn't have the "sting" that the NFCCG left me with. We at least have the opportunity to play 14 more games, albeit we will be without #9 for some (if not most) of those games.

Hopefully Bridgewater gets it together in the next week or two. His indecisiveness in the pocket, as well as the 5 yard dump off passes, are not going to win very many games.

L.A. Rams have ruined our last two seasons. God I hate that city and team.

We have played them too much in the last few years... it’s gotten worse each time we look at them.

I would really like to get away from playing that team. Imagine the next game we have to face them...

The last two games have been such lowlights for this team and fan base. A trip to the bowl taken and donated to LA... now Drew is hurt in the most recent game.

I never recovered from that, and this just confirms what I already know.
I wasn't surprised or even upset. I feel for Brees and the team who are playing in good faith and having their careers screwed over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom