I feel someone is getting cut today (2 Viewers)

Vilma is one of my all time favorite Saints but I can't see him being much of an asset in a 34. He couldn't do it in his prime in NY, said many times that a 34 plays against his strengths, he hasn't played at a high level going on 4 seasons, isn't getting any younger, injuries have piled up and he certainly isn't an asset at over $6 million a year.

I hate the thought of seeing Vilma in another uniform but not moving on would be a 100% emotional decision at this point.

To be fair, the Jets used a different 3-4 alignment then. He was much more exposed to offensive guards than he will be as the WILB in what we believe Ryan will be doing.

To be fair, the Jets used a different 3-4 alignment then. He was much more exposed to offensive guards than he will be as the WILB in what we believe Ryan will be doing.

I don't like the idea of the 2013 version of Vilma trying to be a 3-4 outside linebacker like SP alluded to a few weeks back. And if he's a ILB then he's just going to be a back-up.

He should be cut or get paid like a back-up. There can be no sentimentality if you want to win.

Harrison's agent will say just about anything right now to land his client a job and him a nice commission.

I agree with you on his agent wanting a big commission but all agents are in it for big commissions like will smiths and vilmas agents thats the nature of the business I just hope we get James Harrison and reed at the right price if you're interested in him.

I don't like the idea of the 2013 version of Vilma trying to be a 3-4 outside linebacker like SP alluded to a few weeks back. And if he's a ILB then he's just going to be a back-up.

He should be cut or get paid like a back-up. There can be no sentimentality if you want to win.

He won't be an outside linebacker, I don't think that's what SP meant. I think he meant the WILB, which in responsibility is kind of similar to a 4-3 WILL (or 4-3 MIKE depending on how you want to shoehorn this analogy).

Man, offseason football is so exciting. I enjoy the offseason almost as much as the regular season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom