I finally bought Madden 10 and... (1 Viewer)

OP
Brees2Meachem

Brees2Meachem

The Prince
Reaction score
Well isn't this great...my first online game and Brees gets knocked out of the game with a herniated disc...great...

Frank The Rat

Official SR twitter team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well isn't this great...my first online game and Brees gets knocked out of the game with a herniated disc...great...

Don't say those words....just don't....:covri::no: Not even on the game...hit reset...hit reset....NOW!!!! :D

nolastyle

The Future Has Arrived
Reaction score

Ouch. Luckily I've made it through almost 90 online games without Brees getting hurt. Reggie on the other hand, gets hurt every other game because I use him so much. Last game for instance, he had 5 catches, and over 275 rushing yards, to go along with 4 punt returns.

BTW, depending on what the other person decided, D/Cs count as a loss 2/3 of the time.

OP
Brees2Meachem

Brees2Meachem

The Prince
Reaction score
Ouch. Luckily I've made it through almost 90 online games without Brees getting hurt. Reggie on the other hand, gets hurt every other game because I use him so much. Last game for instance, he had 5 catches, and over 275 rushing yards, to go along with 4 punt returns.

BTW, depending on what the other person decided, D/Cs count as a loss 2/3 of the time.

Unranked game. I NEVER play ranked Madden games until at least 11 or 12 a.m..

OP
Brees2Meachem

Brees2Meachem

The Prince
Reaction score
Now that i've played it more, I hate it. Playing against the Vikings, all of a sudden, Jesus came down to earth and took over the Vikings. Bombs being caught, Safeties running across the screen in less than 2 seconds, horrible ratings(Jabari Greer should be atleast in the upper 80's lower 90's). Maybe my luck will change, but untill then, I hate this game.

ULL_Scott

Reaction score
Now that i've played it more, I hate it. Playing against the Vikings, all of a sudden, Jesus came down to earth and took over the Vikings. Bombs being caught, Safeties running across the screen in less than 2 seconds, horrible ratings(Jabari Greer should be atleast in the upper 80's lower 90's). Maybe my luck will change, but untill then, I hate this game.

There are tricks everyone uses online so get ready. With the Vikes I pretty much see people use Harvin and Berrian and they just use in routes 5 or 10 yards down the field. I hate online now everyone uses 3-4 and cover 2. It's very difficult to defeat.

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

madden is like dating a really hot chick for a while only to find out she has a wiimote in her pants

it's just really disappointing

whodatfever

UNSOBER
Reaction score
The honeymoon ends faster with Madden than any other game. 1 in 3 posts on this board would have told you that prior to purchase.

Frank The Rat

Official SR twitter team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Lol. Come on man. I love Madden 10 but there are about 2987239883983 other madden threads.

Why must people always hate when Madden thread is posted....lol....I know that there are some that don't like it, but can't those people just don't post on those threads. Just sayin :)

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Why must people always hate when Madden thread is posted....lol....I know that there are some that don't like it, but can't those people just don't post on those threads. Just sayin :)

Because the VG Board culture is a little more refined than the EE and SSF. We tend to keep threads for each topic (notice the length of teh Killzone and Arkham Asylum threads). It keeps all the information in one place, which makes for consistent discussion and easier searching.

Then when Madden comes out, there are 32 different threads with "OMGLOLZors!! I just got schooled online by the wildcat!! CHEEZER!!" And it pushes all the other quality discussions down the page, and jumbles up any worthwhile Madden information.

So it kind of invites that reaction.

Just sayin'...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom