I finally got my Sharper pic signed!!! (1 Viewer)

4EveraSaint

The Saints Are Here!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I realize this won't mean as much to any one as it does me, but I wanted to share as I always have.

Tuesday night, Darren Sharper was at Chuck's Field of Dreams for a signing. I had this date circled on my calendar for over a month. I attended the Saints/Jets game last year and had the pick six picture framed along with my ticket and the score put on a brass plate. I was waiting for the day when I could get it signed. This will go well with my Porter signed picture of the pick six in the Super Bowl.

sharperme2.jpg

sharperauto.jpg

porterbg.jpg

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Was gonna hook you up with some rep for sharing, but I've been getting this for the last two days, "You may not vote on any more threads today". Once in a while it will let me rep someone, then back to this again.

Good for you. I'd love to meet some of our DB's and get some things signed. Sadly, I live up in NEPA, and I doubt I'll ever get the chance. Cherish it, that's a part of history.

that's pretty freakin' awesome.. especially the SB pick 6 Pic and sig.

Congratulations and those are two very beautiful pictures!

Those are both awesome! What would be incredible is to get P. Manning to sign himself on the ground in that SB pick 6! :ezbill:

Good for you. I'd love to meet some of our DB's and get some things signed. Sadly, I live up in NEPA, and I doubt I'll ever get the chance. Cherish it, that's a part of history.

Well, Im just as far away from La. as you, however even though I didnt meet any of our players, I did manage to get T. Porters picture of his pick 6 signed. :rock:

Dang I forgot Sharp was gonna be at field of dreams on the 30th...MAN!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom