I finally realize one of the dumbest characters I have ever seen is darth sidious (1 Viewer)

here was perhaps the strongest force users ever. Yet he died twice and got his face screwed up. Why. Because of arrogance. He could have used a light saber, but he always resorted to force lightening. What an idiot. Lol

giphy.gif

Yep. Dude died twice and almost died a third time when all he had to do was just stop zapping his own damn self or at a minimal, stop zapping for a quick second to realize he was about to get thrown down a 300 foot reactor shaft.

Indeed. The incredible stupidity of The Emperor was one of the things that ruined Return of the Jedi for me.
I mean, he's supposed to be this incredible genius who manipulated the galaxy into making him Emperor and he doesn't even know when to shut up and let things happen. Every time Luke almost lost it fighting Vader, the moronic Emperor would start talking and defuse Luke's temper. It was simply too much strain on the "suspend your disbelief" aspect

Of course, even he hadn't been an idiot, the singing Teddy Bears would have ruined the film anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom