I forgot about Al Wilson... (1 Viewer)

TenTwo

Are you touched in the head or something?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I like Al Wilson and think he was a greater player in his prime but we can't afford to sign him to fill a void and then he not perform well or be out a large amount of time with injuries. I know there is a chance that any player can get hurt on any play but I would rather get younger and more athletic and not take a chance on him.

I really liked Al Wilson's play in the past but not sure how father time & injury has affected that? I know that every year his name seems to pop up for the last 4 off seasons as a FA here..

I'd take a look at him, he wont be expensive, specially with the injury history, just give him an incentive laden contract.

I know Wilson is 30 but he would be a upgrade and what if Connor and Lofton are off the board when we pick. I think he would be the perfect insurance policy for us and remember Lofton is a Jr he would benefit from playing behind a vet like Wilson. If for some reason Lofton is ready let Wilson battle for the WLB spot with Shanle a lot like the Eagle LB we brought in and cut just before the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom