I found out the results of my CT scan today. (1 Viewer)

The advantage of the neurocirculatory system is that the brain is supplied by both carotid and vertebral arteries, and they interconnect in a circle at the brain's base, a structural way of lessening the risk of ischemia. The degree of stenosis and bilaterality are of interest. The major concern is thrombotic occlusion, which is the usual cause of cerebral ischemia. Aneurysmal weakening is of lesser probability.

The advantage of the neurocirculatory system is that the brain is supplied by both carotid and vertebral arteries, and they interconnect in a circle at the brain's base, a structural way of lessening the risk of ischemia. The degree of stenosis and bilaterality are of interest. The major concern is thrombotic occlusion, which is the usual cause of cerebral ischemia. Aneurysmal weakening is of lesser probability.
I'm going to beat staphory to the punch.

WHAT?????

Oh...if, in laymen's terms he has a reduced flow of blood to the brain, wouldn't strenious exercise be a no-no?

Hey Staph.. Didn;t mean to miss this... Hope you get to feeling better soon...

oh, and I agree with soonerjim ;)

Joe

I'm going to beat staphory to the punch.

WHAT?????

...?
Yeah, what he said!
Here's the weird part... When I spoke to the nurse yesterday on the phone he actually said "We want you to come in so we can talk to you and determine if this is an acute problem or something to worry about later."
I interpreted that to mean "we are trying to make you wait until you become a problem for the VA".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom