I gained alot of respect for the Saints today.... (1 Viewer)

Crestor

Veteran
Reaction score
BUT, I still believe the Giants are a better team. Aaron Ross is out. Michael Boley is out. Chase bum Blackburn should not be playing. Chris Canty is still out. I will not even mention Kenny Phillips because he is on IR and is irrelevant to the season.

3 of the better starters are out in the secondary. Good game today but it was regular season. I hope the Giants get to play the Saints in the playoffs. Defense wins championships. That's why the Saints have a big trophy case.

Good luck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Enjoy your life underneath your bridge.

Thanks for saying tht you gained respect for the Saints. I'm not taking anything away from the Giants--they've been a good team for a long time, but the Saints are playing much better than they are today. One of these teams has to go away with a defeat today, but it's not going to be the Saints.

but, i still believe the giants are a better team. Aaron ross is out. Michael boley is out. Chase bum blackburn should not be playing. Chris canty is still out. I will not even mention kenny phillips because he is on ir and is irrelevant to the season.

3 of the better starters are out in the secondary. Good game today but it was regular season. I hope the giants get to play the saints in the playoffs. Defense wins championships. That's why the saints have a big trophy case.

Good luck.

omg omg omg omg

hahahahahahahahahahahaaha gtfo!!!

BUT, I still believe the Giants are a better team. Aaron Ross is out. Michael Boley is out. Chase bum Blackburn should not be playing. Chris Canty is still out. I will not even mention Kenny Phillips because he is on IR and is irrelevant to the season.

3 of the better starters are out in the secondary. Good game today but it was regular season. I hope the Giants get to play the Saints in the playoffs. Defense wins championships. That's why the Saints have a big trophy case.

Good luck.

Sorry, but this has been total domination. If you can't see that the Saints are better than the Giants right now then your homer glasses are glued far too strongly to your forehead for us to do anything about it.

You can whine about injuries all you want. Fact is we've put up 42 points in 3 quarters of play against what WAS the #1 defense in the league. And your vaunted offense managed 17. Its painfully obvious you guys can't keep pace.

So you can make excuses all you want, but the Giants are now officially a second tier team in the NFC.

Saints/Vikes are officially alone at the top. Have fun looking up..

Good luck.

You are just ignorant and afraid to admit that your Giants got their a** kicked. Go ahead and make all the excuses you want, but the Saints are the best team in the NFL.

Good luck.
Get the **** out of here. You are so ignorant.

You are just ignorant and afraid to admit that your Giants got their a** kicked. Go ahead and make all the excuses you want, but the Saints are the best team in the NFL.

As of now, I am not afraid to make that certain statement.

Backups are part of the team too.

Our best OL is out, Fujita is out.

We have so many players on our team that can step up and play. Doesnt matter who is out there for us because all 53 are ready to go.

If you don't have the depth, it's not our problem.

I do so love disappointing obnoxious New Yorkers (Crestor).. you keep thinking what you want, buddy. Those 3 games against teams combining for 1 total win? Yeah, you're being shown up as somewhat overrated.

Good team, by all means, but not the world beaters you think they are.

Good luck.
I don't know which is more pathetic, this post or the Giants defense in this game.

Thanks for saying tht you gained respect for the Saints. I'm not taking anything away from the Giants--they've been a good team for a long time, but the Saints are playing much better than they are today. One of these teams has to go away with a defeat today, but it's not going to be the Saints.

That was a back handed compliment. This guy is a Giant apologist. He couldn't leave it there. Had to come up with some excuse about injuries. You were 5-0 w/o these guys. You just ran into a better team to exploit those injuries. Go away please and good luck the rest of the way! GO SAINTS!

If you have any excuse, you CANNOT be the better team. Regardless of the win or loss.

The Giants are very undiscplined, just look at the offsides penalties.

Last edited:
You still having a hard time swallowing that humble pie, HUH. Don't worry you'll are overrated it will happen again but we will be rooting for you'll against the Falcons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom