I get SICK during games. Help. (3 Viewers)

<B>If I drink beer, it just comes up. Everything comes up. My stomach is too nervous and uneasy to drink right before the game. I have to concentrate on the game. Being drunk doesn't help. I do drink before games, just usually like 3-4 hours before so that im sober for kickoff. The game is too important for me to be less than 100% coherant during kickoff</b>

I get beat red in the face
Actually, that would be "beet" red, as in reference to the vegetable.
Given that he said he does have temper issues and wants to physically harm opposing teams' fans, I dunno, "beat" red might be the correct phrase here.

Oh, yeah, the curling toes thing, that's a little weird. That's usually reserved for something else and that's one feeling I don't get watching a Saints game. Given that you DO seem to experience, trujm, EVERY feeling and emotion, I did not see sexual release mentioned in your confession or whatever but, yeah, I guess it wouldn't be that surprising!

Dang it boy! If you were female, younger and good looking, I'd offer a cure.
Otherwise, I got excited over an aw shucks and had an accident--still not sure what brought that misty muff to life.

No, sex is not on my mind. This is the only time, ever, during the week that sex is not on my mind

Well I hope you get sick vs the Falcons in a couple weeks!!:D

PROZAC......ZOLOFT.....LEAVE THE ALCAHOLE ALONE it is a depresent.

Seek medical advice before you actually hurt someone (like yourself). sounds like you are in for some seroius stomach troubles down the road if you do not get checked out.

It is good to be a fanatic but you have passed the line.

By the way, what seat do you sit in? I want to make sure I never sit below you in case somethimg comes up before you make it to the bathroom!

good luck!

By the way, what seat do you sit in? I want to make sure I never sit below you in case somethimg comes up before you make it to the bathroom!

good luck!

Section 329, Row 7, Seats 6-7

When a team completes a pass, I get really red and flushed in the face.. I start getting butterflies in my stomach, and I dont want to look at the TV or the replay of it.

3. When another team scores a touchdown (and we're still in the lead), I get nervous and I have to take a walk. If i sit down and do nothing about it, I feel like my body will shut down.

actually these two I agree wiht you on, trujm.. Specifically those two. Any time a pass is completed, I'm always flustered.. and when they score.. Yep, I gotta go grab a smoke or something in order not to have the wife complain that I'm screaming at the TV or radio.

Trujm,

You need to talk to a health care professional about this. Now I realize that most people on this board are die hard saints fans, as am I, but I thought yall would have some better advice than drink more beer....

Seriously, it's a potential health risk to you or others. If you have that much stress over one play, it's dangerous. I think we all get a little mad / flustered when the D doesn't stop an opposing running back etc. But to scream those things and seriously with bodily harm, that is dangerous. You could develop an ulcer, or possibly have a stroke.

Not trying to be a debbie downer, but I'm surprised someone older than me hasn't bothered to mention that this is NOT normal. Unfortunately, that is extreme variety of Saints love, and hatred towards anything else.

Smoke some pot or take some valiums or something. Everyone gets jacked up for the Saints games and many of us have similar symptoms. But maybe your best bet is just to tape the games and ignore tv for a few hours and then watch them knowing what you are seeing isn't live and has already happened. In fact, there is a tape delay on tv anyway of a few seconds. So what you're seeing isn't technically live anyway. It's already happened.

Glad to be able to help. :)

TPS

Smoke some pot or take some valiums or something. Everyone gets jacked up for the Saints games and many of us have similar symptoms. But maybe your best bet is just to tape the games and ignore tv for a few hours and then watch them knowing what you are seeing isn't live and has already happened. In fact, there is a tape delay on tv anyway of a few seconds. So what you're seeing isn't technically live anyway. It's already happened.

Glad to be able to help. :)

TPS

Problem: I only watch 6 games on TV per year. The other 10, im actually at the game. And being im such a freakish fan, theres no way I could stand knowing there is Saints action on TV and im not watching it while its being taped.

I would break down and have to put the TV on to see whats going on.

Well, I didn't give any REAL advice because, No. 1, this is not WebMD, and, B, if he was serious about wanting advice, I would hope this wouldn't be the forum he would come to. But, yeah, honestly, he probably needs some sort of pharmaceutical intervention.

I believe the reason he was asking for help here was for a variety of reasons.

Mainly because he knew we were also Saints fans and wouldn't be so shocked when he told us of his problem.

For example, if he told a psychiatrist or a doctor that he wanted to physically harm people while watching / attending a football game, he might be sent to a mental institution.

And so instead of realizing how severe his problems were, most of you said "Oh yeah I get something similar" etc. Now I'm not saying everyone here is a bad person, but he typed a pretty detailed plea for help, and I was disapointed that mostly all he got was "drink more."

Anyone agree with me, or am I alone?? Not trying to call anyone out, or say you're horrible etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom