I get SICK during games. Help. (1 Viewer)

same here (my message is too short)

God.....don't you hate that? Happens to me, and then I end up with a really weird filler line.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO TRUJM!!!!!!!!!!!
Trujm, man......no disrespect intended, but, I love you brother..........get some help. It's like an obsessive compulsive disorder and you really need to talk to someone about it. The problem isn't your feelings or your intentions, the problem is that this thing feeds itself and has a great chance of getting worse. No way do you want one of the things that you enjoy most to become the worst thing for you. You can nip this thing in the bud annd find yourself enjoying football for years to come, or you could find yourself in a situation where watching your saints isn't even an option. Unfortunately turning the TV off wont fix it. It will rear it's ugly head in other facets of your life.

For now, Hang in there man, and enjoy the city of pittsburgh! It's gonna be a great game.

Im going out to eat in 30 minutes. Hopefully this meal stays in my digestive track come tommorow. My plea for help is not so much for the physical side of this illness so much as it is for the "I-love-the-Saints-so-much-I-let-them-rule-my-life" problem.

Well, I may sound like a square, but I would definitely recommend AVOIDING alcohol in these circumstances.

It sounds like you are having severe anxiety attacks, which are manifesting themselves both physically and psychologically. Do you only have these reactions during Saints games, or do other things also set off the attacks?

Maybe you could take a good dose of Prilosec before the games for your gastrointestinal symptoms. It's available over-the-counter at the drugstore. Your doctor could prescribe some Xanax to take right before the games, which may help you calm down some. It would be a good idea to talk to a doctor. You could focus mainly on your physical symptoms and see what could be done to alleviate them.

Good luck.

Bloody Mary's for breakfast, lots of 'em, they go good with bacon.

And during the games, remember that Atlanta actually thinks Vick will take them to the SuperBowl.

That's my prescription. Stocking up on Vodka right now.

The feelings i get in my stomach are directly related to the results of the game. This doesnt happen to me any other time.

I literally just care too much.

So much that it makes me sick physically.

I love these guys. lol

I think we got that, trujm. If it was me, I'd seriously want to find something to take to calm me down and only take it on Sunday. Your rest-of-the-week mood is probably shared by most of us here. When we lose, I don't really want to read or watch any football related stuff during the week.

my wife and I both do similar things,dont throw up but get really emotional.Only players I wished bodily harm on was Vick.I think all true fans have similar issues.

Acute Saintsitis. See a Doctor and have him prescribe a tranquilizer or some other medication that will help you keep an even keel. Or take up pot.

Congratulations - You're a typical die-hard saints fan. I can remember the old Big Ben defeats by atlanta ages ago (same play winning like three games). How about the Oakland loss on monday night football (they came back and scored like 38 pts in the 2nd half to win). Years and Years of rollercoaster emotional swinging, conditions a person to have an physical aversion to anything involving the saints, but like an addiction you can't turn away, its in your blood, raised on it all your life, like an old dog thats been kicked around all its life, that all you know, and you expect it, crave it, can't turn away from it (saints).

Thank God for Sean Peyton. I think he is what the doctor has ordered. After a few more years, We may actually be able to relax and enjoy the game..... Thats what was so great about the MNF game w/Atlanta... A party from start to finish, total domination, no fear, no stress, just jubilation..... "THE BEST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD AS A SAINTS FAN". Don't worry -- Buddy, you're just a NORMAL SAINTS FAN, RECOVERING FROM THE HASLETT / AARON BROOKS ERA.

I have a problem...

Anyone who is rooting against the Saints might as well be a Korean during Vietnam crossing my path while im holding a sniper rifle.

The question is....

Do I have a problem?

"Korean during Vietnam"? For some reason, even if there were Koreans fighting for the VC or NVA, I sure someone with your nerves could never get a good sight picture or squeeze one off without losing it. So all the Koreans in Vietnam can rest easy now!

I'm sure you haven't been a Saints fan for very long. You would not have survived.

Take my advice: find another team, you are not cut out to be a long term Saints fan!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom