I get to watch the Falcons this week.... (1 Viewer)

Irish Saint

SURVIVORBOWL 8 CHAMPION
Reaction score
Hey folks, hope alls well. Im hoping to see the Saints Bengals match via the nflstreaming site, fingers crossed it works for me. Anyway Skysports over here are showing the Bears v Jets with an interactive option to see the Falcons v Baltimore. If the worst comes to the worst i can sit here & boo the Falcons all the way home. Later on we got the Colts & cowboys so that should be interesting with Cardinals v Lions on interactive. Its absolutely shuddering outside with wind & rain & its is very very cold in Ireland tonight folks. Enjoy the game if your going & i bet its warmer there than here. Pizza, beer & an open fire for me, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................

Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saintanism

Reaction score
Behind enenmy lines in Atlanta via New Orleans &am
I'm disappointed that ya'll won't be able to watch the Saints/Bengals game today. At least last week NFL fans in the UK and the emerald isle got to watch the Saints/Steelers game. European fans voted on which games they wanted to see. They chose the Saints. CHEERS!! Even though the Saints lost, overall it was a pretty entertaining game. Reggie's leaping TD was reason enough alone to stay awake to see. I'm still amazed at all the fans the Saints have in Europe. Welcome to the family.

:bier: :gosaints:

Danchrism

Reaction score
sopcast will be running the game. check the nfl streamer site for details. if you have a computer that was made sometime within the last four years, you should be good to go.

OP

Irish Saint

SURVIVORBOWL 8 CHAMPION
Reaction score
I think its http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/, im trying for the first time tonight so fingers crossed it will come in. You need to download the sopcast player at www.sopcast.com to view it. Im not the most technologically gifted so ill let you know how i get on. I was sent the above two links during the week from posters on this site.

DoubleSaint

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The stream is up and working. :) With the falclowns game on next weekend. Will mean I've only missed 2 games this season :D God bless t'internet.

Danchrism

Reaction score
I think its streamednfl.blogspot.com/, im trying for the first time tonight so fingers crossed it will come in. You need to download the sopcast player at sopcast.com to view it. Im not the most technologically gifted so ill let you know how i get on. I was sent the above two links during the week from posters on this site.
please kill both direct links, we don't need Andrus & Co. in any hot water.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CHI-TOWNSAINT How do I watch TNF? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Dan in Lafayette WATCH: Baldy's Breakdowns highlights Saints offensive line vs. Bucs SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
WATCH: CSC’s week in review breaks down Saints’ big win against Tampa Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Watch: On Drew Brees' day, Demario Davis' contract, Jenkins' pick-six, more as Saints beat Bucs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB I got a chance to watch that Atlanta beatdown Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
3 things to watch as the Saints renew their quest for a Super Bowl title Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How to watch Saints vs. Buccaneers: Broadcast info, expert picks, live updates and more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
where yat brah Watch Party--Bucs and Packers games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
Watch: What will Saints gameday look like in New Orleans? Officials announce plans, restrictions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
UFCSaint Results for those who would/would not watch the Texans/Chiefs game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
WATCH: Saints vs Bucs Week 1 preview video Saints RSS News Feeds 0
State of the NFC South: Week 2, the Falcons are still the Falcons Saints RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint N/S This epitomizes the 2020 Falcons team Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Seahawks vs Falcons Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 75
CSC staff picks for Week 1, Seahawks beat Falcons, Chiefs over Texans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Team completely hopeless after week one or do you see the light? Fantasy Football Board 0
Dan in Lafayette Alex Anzalone on Josh Jacobs, Saints Linebackers | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Tre'Quan Smith Talks Saints Offense, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Jared Cook on Jon Gruden, Saints Offensive Depth | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette NFL Week 2: Cesar Ruiz upgraded on Saints-Raiders injury report SR News Page Articles 0
Saints Week 2 - Friday Injury report - Davenport / Thomas DNP, Ruiz / Sanders FP Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
The Edge: Assessing how New Orleans Saints, Las Vegas Raiders stack up for Week 2 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
No fans in Superdome for Week 3 vs. Packers, but Saints 'hopeful' to have fans for Chargers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Lattimore Saints Michael Thomas “has a shot” to play Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
james_k_p Video 2020 Highlight Shows Week 01 - Final Play, 4th down on 4, B&G Review Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Week 2 Bold Predictions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: 5 key takeaways from Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints Thursday Injury Report: 2020 Week 2 at Las Vegas Raiders... Five New Orleans players listed in Thursday's report SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Week 2: Saints Injury Report with Thomas, Davenport Listed Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
NFL Picks Week 2: Vegas, Baby! Vegas! Saints RSS News Feeds 0
4 daily fantasy players from Week 2: Saints vs Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Five questions before Week 2: New Orleans Saints at Las Vegas Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints rookie roundup: Week 1, Roach shines, Trautman plays Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 17: Saints still looking good in overall polls following week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint Congratulations Legatron for being named NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Thomas Morstead is NFC Special Teams Player of the Week after stellar Week 1 performance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints P Thomas Morstead wins NFC special teams player of the week for Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints remain one of the NFL’s best in Week 2 Power Rankings Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC staff picks for Week 2, Chiefs roll, but confidence in the Rams is mixed Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints punter Thomas Morstead NFC special teams player of the week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints balance the workload between Alvin Kamara and Latavius Murray in Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus PFF: C.J. Gardner-Johnson led the NFL's defensive backs in Week 1 stops SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints are 6.5-point road favorites in Week 2 over the Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Saints Offense vs. Raiders Defense Preview - Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Chris Godwin: Tom Brady “recognizes that it’s just one week” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill NFL "If The Season Ended Today..." - WEEK 1 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
CSC’s Week 2 fantasy waiver wire, Saints D/ST and more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints: Important quotes from Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0